Chapter 15

The next morning I woke up by a text by Jay saying that the workout session would start in 2hrs. Half asleep I walked to the bathroom and washed up. Luckily I had some gym clothes that were long sleeved. I put on some long black sport leggings, a long shirt, tied my hair up in a high ponytail and put on some Nike performance shoes. I packed by bag with some clothes to change in later. I had no time to prepare anything to eat so I decided to get a protein shake from the shops and head to the gym that Jay had rented for us. Mr.Won was waiting for me in the car and he had brought a protein shake for me which he gave me.

"Sir you can read my mind. Thank you so much. You are my favourite person", I said with a big smile and started to sip on the shake.

" My pleasure love", he said and we took off to head to the gym.

" Are you feeling well enough to work out?", Mr.Won asked me worried as we pulled up at the parking lot.

I smiled at him and said: "Do not worry. I am fit enough and I am wearing that corsage".

He let me off and I entered the gym. I was early and the rest was not there yet. I decided to warm up. Mr.Won sat down at the side and watched me. I went over to the treadmill and started running and it felt great. I have missed working out. Right on time the trainer and the rest of the group joined us and I got off the treadmill.

" Yah have you started without us?", Jay asked me sulking.

I chuckled and said: " Well I was just warming up. But now I am ready".

The trainer walked to the front and faced us.

" So Jay talked to me about the aim of this workout sessions and I am thrilled to host them. My name is ZT. We can talk informal if you want. It is my pleasure to work with you guys. So first let me show you some basic MA moves", he said smiling and showed us some things. I knew them already but I could tell that ZT was good.

One by one was called to the front to execute the moves with ZT. Loco was doing good but his stamina was not well. I was the last one to be called to the front. The rest was a panting and sweating mess on the floor.

" This is way harder than boxing", Jay said and Simon nodded.

I laughed along with ZT who was not sweating at all.

" So I heard that you know some MA and you do freeletics... Up for a match? I want to see what you got", ZT asked me smiling and I nodded.

" I am a bit out of shape but I will give my best. Do not hold back ok", I said and got into position.

ZT was going slow on me but I was not holding back. I landed a few hits and then he gave it his all and I was struggling to keep up but he was good. We ended the match with both winning. We were equal. Then he wanted to test my stamina and we did an intense workout and I was holding up with him till the end. He gave up and I won the last round.

" Is she even human?", Loco asked me amazed.

" Yes and I feel like she was not even at her best", ZT said chucking down some water.

" Right. I am not", I said drinking some water aswell.

" How long have you been doing it?", ZT asked me stretching.

" About 3 months or so", I said absent minded.

Simon almost choked on his water and looked at me in disbelief.

" Jay for her we need the best of the best. I will bring someone tomorrow who is able to teach her. He is a friend of mine and I think he would be excited to train her. I think her technique is really good. We just have to work on her stamina and more precise moves. That is all", ZT threw in.