Chapter 25

We all were driven by Mr.Won to the club that Seungri owned and I was not even suprised to see that it was a high-end club with an incredibly long waiting line outside. G Dragon instructed Mr.Won to park at the back entrance where a bodyguard was waiting for us alongside Seungri. I have not seen him in months since that day I saw my Ex again. He saw me and smiled weakly and led us inside. Mino put an arm around my shoulder and beamed a smile at me.

" Wow you are so cute that it makes me sick", Yoongi said teasing and fake gagging.

I playfully hit him which seemed to hurt since he yelped in pain.

"Sorry I seem to be stronger than I thought", I said to him and apologized with a low bow.

He started laughing hard alongside G Dragon who seemed in a rather good mood. Seungri led us to a private lounge where we were able to overlook the whole club and we had a private bar and bartender. It was empty overall.

" This is all yours today. Drinks are on me. You have your privacy since you can see them but they can not see you. Enjoy while I get some work done", Seungri said and left us alone.

" Before we start partying we will wait for the food that I've ordered. It will be here soon", G Dragon said and just a second later staff member brought in a ridicouls amount of food.

" Yeah you are truely a superstar", I said to him in disbelief.

He glared at me and ordered us all to eat which we did without opposing. It was delicious and every expensive Japanese food. I finished my food and headed to the bar and talked with the bartender.

" Hello young lady what can I do for you?", he asked me smiling warmley.

I beamed a smile at him and said:         " The best and strongest drink you have here but for my friend over there alcohole free drinks only please".

He nodded and started to prepare an array of drinks and I watched him fascintated. The bartender was called Kai and he was tall and could have easily be a model with his big muscular figure. He caught me staring at the drinks that he prepared and chuckled.

" Do you want to try to make them? I can show you?", he asked me and I accepted without a second thought.

Yoongi and Mino joined us at the bar and watched me learning to make the drinks. Kai said that I was talented and should think about my profession which made me laugh.

" Ok enough of making drinks. Let us go and taste them", Yoongi said and dragged me along over to the couch area where  the others were sat. Kai carried over the drinks and served them to us. I had a drink called " Tropical fun day" and it was strong and I liked it.

" Kai you are promoted to my favourite bartender ever. This is amazing", I called out which made him blush and return to his bar. Yoongi was really drinking well with me and G Dragon kept on sipping on his first drink and seemed to hold back.

"Yah Mr Superstar come and get wasted with us or leave", I commaned a bit pissed and he gave the bartender a signal to bring him a new drink and as expected he was wasted the fastest while Yoongi and I were still pretty much sober the whole time. Let me correct that Yoongi was tipsy and I was sobber but having so much fun. Mino taught me some of Winners dance choreography at some point and we had a blast. I was forgetting about all the heart ache I felt. The guys did their best to make sure I was having a blast and Yoongi kept his promise. The hours passed by and the club got more crowded and I fetched another whiskey on the rooks and went over to the glass wall and had a look at the people dancing and having a good time.

Yoongi joined me and I smiled at him which made him blush.

" Thanks for the day. I really needed to forget some things and have fun and I like that you fullfilled your promise. I had so much fun. This is actucally the first time I am at a club", I admitted and kept watching the crowd.