|| PROLOGUE ||

Our story starts with a 17 year old, Theo Marquez

Our story starts with a 17 year old, Theo Marquez. He was well-known as the troublemaker in different schools. Basically had been expelled 8 times of his life. He didn't fit in with other people, thinking it was a waste of his time. His dad was such a disappoint to him, so his mother had no choice from moving to another school from another. His Father died in a car accident near the sweet water river, from a Small town called Riverdale. Marquez didn't believe a word that his father had passed away. The last time he heard from him, was memorable to him.

"Never. Let. This. Family. Fall. Apart." it was well said, before he passed away. all the fighting in schools was to teached him a lesson. Defending his families. Mother was a single parent every since His father passed away. sister was always there for her, while Theo was heading to a Fighting club. That's were he always go to release all his anger and frustration.

Theo Pov

The room was full pitch black, as i looked in my right, the window was opened, all i hear was nothing but quiet. The neighborhood is dead quiet, I had an idea in my head. Since it's going to be my last Night staying in Toronto, I'd got an idea! I got up from the bed, quickly getting my black duffel bag, Putting all my Spray Paints, and flashlight inside. I wore my black Jacket, Black jeans, and a black beanie. Grabbing my duffel as i jumped out of the window, crouching on the roof, sliding the window glass down quietly and slowly. jumping out of the roof, finally got down on the ground.

I was still crouching, heading to my bike which was right across in front of me. I hold both of the handles , as the bike was moving. as i was far away from the house. I hopped on my bike, as i started to hit the pedals, going through a direction that leads me to my school.

The streets were very quiet and dark, It was just only me and my bike. I hopped out of my bike, Dropping it down to the ground, quietly. grabbing my duffel bag along with me. I run inside the school, It looked haunted at night. I brought out my Flashlight, looking at the corridor, were lockers were on both sides. I dropped my duffel bag down to the ground, as i unzipped to bring out the spray paints out, and started to have fun.

I started on the right side, I grabbed out the Black spray paint, Writing Some Profanity words on the lockers.

''Fuck this School!"

"SUCK MY DICK"

"FUCK YOURSELF"

"PRINCIPAL SAGGYBALLS IS A PUSSY BOIII"

actually his name is SengleBell, but everybody had a nickname for him that best describes him much well.

"THIS PLACE IS GHETTO!"

"GHETTO"