|| One Shot doesn't count ||

"Uh

"Uh.. grandpa? Where are we going? Town's this way" Theo pointed his right side of the road.  "Of course son, but we won't be going there yet" Grandpa SanJe replied back, as he steered the wheel to his left as they entered the woods. He looked around, he describe the woods as dark and eerie by the way it looks. Goosebumps is what he felt. "Where EXACTLY..are we going?" he stated, giving a glance to him. Grandpa gave a smile, which his eyes were focus on the road. "Meeting an old friend of mine" he said with a cheer tone. "I haven't seen her in years boy"

"And why only now would you visit her?" Theo furrowing his eyebrows. "Today's her birthday!" he exclaimed

Theo slowly nodded, while thinking in his mind: A friend living in the woods?  He started to feel uncomfortable for a few moments until His grandpa broke the silence. "So did you have the answer to your question last night?" he glanced up to him, "I got some I guess" Theo shrugged.

He nodded, without replying back to you. "what did he say?"

"Did dad really left Riverdale because of the Serpents?" Theo asked, quirking his eyebrows. Grandpa Sanje sighed, "I probably shouldn't asked" he mumbled but he could still hear what he said.

"Even though grandpa, I need the truth" Theo demanded. From this point all his inquisitive won't let him give up on his dad's murder case, even though that the investigation had stop 2 years ago. "I can't give you the answer you need, but I only know just a bit" he replied back.  "I never wanted Chancey to be part of the Serpents Son"

Theo didn't replied back, He listened to every word he's been saying to his next explanation. "You're Uncle dad's was one of the gang bangers and drug dealers in the past, he manipulate our family" Sanje said. "I just didn't know what he see in that roy boy, but what I've know that if he'd join the gang something bad might happened"

"Then why did you let Him-" cutting Theo off."Happened?" as soon he replied, they finally reached to his old friends house. The Thistlehouse. "I had no choice, he's old enough to know what's right and what's wrong, But that was his choice"

"So you let him run away from town without say goodbyes?" Theo asked. "It's not called 'running away' from my perspective," Grandpa Sanje replied back, while stopping the engine to the vehicle. "I would call it a.."Next time".

"Why?" Theo chuckled, "saying a goodbye means we won't see each other till the end, Without saying it means we'll see each other..Next time..Period..or possibly afterlife" he shrugged. As he could tell by the way he spoke, He felt his grandfather's pain.

"There's never a right time to say goodbye Theo" He sighed, "You miss him?" he nodded quietly while Theo nodded.

He glanced through the windows, as he looked inquisitive. The place looked Dingy. Large branches were against the walls, Bushes leaned near the windows, Mosses on rooftops. I felt like this place is haunted, feels haunted. "Alright! Let's go Boy!" As he got out of the vehicle which leaves Theo behind.