|| I Love Making a Scene ||

"I'd like to give you what you need

I try but you're makin' it hard for me
How do I make you believe?
Cause I love you, need you, need you here to stay"

                - Justin Bieber (Memphis)

——————————————-

A/N: I'm sorry for not updating :/

Theodore Marquez was known as the New Member of the South Side Serpents. FP and Roy knew it was the best choice he could ever done, before a secret comes out on Riverdale at any time . As Much they wanted to tell the Marquez, Both decides to give him time. Because it was just his first week by joining the gang. Toni, Theo, and Jughead were on their way to his trailer. He could feel his body aching, as he tried to walked slowly.

Three of them walks towards the door, as Toni opened the knob and walked in the Trailer with Theo and Jughead trailed to her back. The lights were switched on, Theo groaned in pain as he was knocked down to the couch with his face covered and his abdomen laying on top. "I can't believe your a serpent now.." Jughead said in disbelief. "I knew this would happened.." Toni Shrugged, Theo nodded.

"I haven't told my grandpa anything before I came" He said, thinking about what would he say after he got a jacket with a serpent logo on its back.

"Damm, What'd you think he's going to say?" Jughead said. Theo shrugged, "Who knows?whether He likes it or not, He has to deal with it"

Toni stared deeply in his eyes, he raised his brows with a chuckle "don't worry I'll be alright" she nodded.

"Since your one of us now..a serpent must represent themselves with a tattoo" She noted, "Mind telling me where I should put it?"

Theo gave her a smile, and pointing his right side shoulder. Jughead taking his laptop out and lay on top his lap as he was finishing his novel.

————————

 I hopped out of the motorcycle, before I could just walked inside the house

I hopped out of the motorcycle, before I could just walked inside the house. I started to think if I should leave my jacket behind or I go with it. The scars are still on my face and my back. Hurts like hell, But I didn't care. I could already hear his voice in my mind. Why
did you join the serpents? So your like turning like your dad now huh? No I get it.