|| Everywhere I go I see him ||

Theo Marquez had abundant plans before the Homecoming Pep Rally at Night

Theo Marquez had abundant plans before the Homecoming Pep Rally at Night. But whenever he tries, Cheryl always finds a way to prevent those things. Theo felt deep aggravate, all he wanted was to break things. punching the wall wasn't that worth it to him. Every time he looks at Cheryl, he finds her irritating because she always invades his privacy. Usually he has mixed emotions. Theo wanted to kill her, but she's too good enough for him. She's too precious and I just can't.

It was a Friday. Theo, Archie, and Reggie were talking about sports as what boys always talks about. While Cheryl was talking to Betty, Veronica, and Kevin about the Homecoming Pep Rally. and Jughead talking to Toni and some few Serpents talking about serpents things.

Southsiders and Northsiders haven't been getting along since this was there second week of staying on Riverdale High . Cheryl established that they shouldn't cause anything that would break our school down just like South side High. But knowing Cheryl she causes drama, and she's always in the mood for chaos.

All of them were talking in chemistry class, and their teacher didn't give a shit because he was focus about Pep Rally tonight. "So..Have you thought about joining Football yet?" the ginger said to Theo, He thought about it. "Haven't I'm still thinking about it," Archie and Reggie Nodded, "Today's the last tryouts so think sooner," Reggie retorted.

Archie Nudges Reggie on his shoulder, "I bet he's going to take your place mantles" he scoffs "I Fucking Doubt it, I remember you tried take my own-" he cut him off while theo was listening to them while he forced himself to smile. "Yet, i did" Archie replied back, by cutting him off. "But then i back out,".

"what? why?" Theo raised his eyebrows,"because it was too much to handle," Reggie replied back as he was laughing at Archie shaking his head. "That's M&M's don't think last minute" he shrugged, the bell rang for lunch.

Everyone had walked out of class, while Theo puts his things inside his bag. "Yo Marquez," as he turned over his shoulders "Toni," he nodded with a small smile. "Rocking with leather jacket I see" The pink hair girl smirked at him, "Pep Rally tonight..Plan on going?"

He nodded, "Actually I'm going to try out," as both of them walked on the same direction out of class. "Football, Of course.." she said, "Lots of guys trys out for football, but for Reggie Mantle is very picky with players" she continued, "Most of the guys didn't get in"

"How about the Southsiders?" he asked, "Southsiders weren't allowed to try out for football," Theo thought about it in his head, it was so unlikely for him. He wanted to join football because of his dad, and didn't want to because of reggie's attitude. but he still is going to join.

"Anyway, I'll see you tonight Mario," she smirks as she walked away from the corridor, as Theo was looking for the Art classroom. If breaking things can't be his hobby, then Art would be good enough for him. He closed the doors right behind him, and he a strong scent as he entered the room.