|| It's not Jealousy ||

"By the way, you've been uninvited'Cause all you say are all the same things I did

'Cause all you say are all the same things I did

Copycat trying to cop my manner
Watch your back when you can't watch mine"

- Copycat (Billie Eilish)

——————————————

As he walked on the empty corridor of Riverdale High, Classes were still going on. Theo being Theo Skipping classes as usual. Out of all the places he could think of was going to the library when reading wasn't his hobby. At this time, He takes a break on Pre-Calculus.

"Skipping class again Marquez" A familiar voice came back on the background. He sighed, turned around to the brown skin dressed in a professional formal suit. "Principal  Weatherbee" He said with a forced grinned on his face. "Theo" He replied back with a sing-song voice "This is you're last warning, Didn't we talked about this before?"

Theo nodded, "Don't worry Principal  Weatherbee," He continued "I was just about to head to the library" Truthfully, turned around before he could reach to the door. "Mr Marquez, I may sure to you that you're not  aware of your Grade Point Average?"

Theo shakes his head, "No? and why should I care?" Crossing his arms against chest.

"May I informed  that your grade doesn't look good in your records" He replied back, "You're scoring a 2.5 on Pre-calculus, which is below passing" putting his hands behind his back.

"And why are you telling me this now?" Theo raised his brows, "I'm afraid that you won't be playing on the Finals on Friday night," He replied back. His heart had skipped a beat, If he doesn't play. The whole team wouldn't be better without him. "What? Your serious?" Theo said, "C'mon! It's football Principal Weatherbee" He whined.

"And Football is education that falls under mathematics sir" He said, pulling with no emotions. He scoffed, "Principal Weatherbee, If I don't play on the Finals the team is gonna look bad or most importantly the school." Theo said, defensively.

"I'm pretty sure Coach Clayton, can handle the replacement-" Before he could speak, Theo answered quickly, defensively. "No!" He groans. Theo never wants to be replace, much likely to anyone's life. Mostly to Cheryl.

Cheryl is what he only got into his hands. Serpents will always be part of his life, but his mind would always focus on the redhead.

"Mr. Marquez?" Glaring Theo down, "I'm sorry, it's just-" He paused, with a sigh as Principle Weatherbee nodded. "The only way to make up your grade, is to get tutored Marquez"

"And what If I don't?" Theo asked, "Take this opportunity, or you won't play the finals if that's what you want..and you won't graduate" he replied back, pursing his lips together.