|| Endure Physical Punishment ||

"There's no surrender and There's no escape

"There's no surrender and There's no escape. Are we the hunters or are we the prey?"
     "This is a wild, Game of Survival"

- Ruelle (Game of Survival)

-----------------------------------------

"You sure you want to do this Marquez?" Jughead said raising his brows. Theodore sighed, "It's worth a shot I guess," He shrugged. Not only did Theo wanted to joined the Serpents, It was part of his plan to go deep forth upon them. Questions are still running through his mind. "I mean I don't know about this man" Jughead said, shaking his head. "Cheryl is going to hate you for doing this" Not everything has to be about Cheryl Theo thought to himself.

Toni Chuckled, as she sits on the chair with her arms wrapped around her legs which was near her chest. "Good luck with that she-devil" She said, Eating the cherry on top of the cupcake.

Theo glared at her for a few moments until she looked solemn, "what?" She raises her brows. "You know she's not even that bad anyways so why are you hating?" Theo said, defensively as he crossed his arms together. "Are you Jealous?" He retorted.

"Me? Jealous?" Toni Furrowed, She burst out of laughter. "You're so funny Marquez" Theo looks at Jughead eating his Chips as he shrugged at him back to Toni "I don't have to get jealous at all, I could just see you suffer by the red-head while I just be on the corner laughing your ass off,"

Theo shakes his head, as he chuckled. "Oh..and I'm more into girls anyway so.." She scrunched her nose, "and what do you think about Cheryl?" Theo asked, raising his brows with a small smile.

"Her..uh.." She paused as she was scratching the back of her neck, "I don't even know, I can't describe her honestly". She shrugged, he nodded.

"What I know about her, that she's a monster" She chuckled, As Theo rolled her eyes. "People Sees the outside of her, try to get to know more about her" Theo said with his furrowed brows.

"You mean Talk to her?" She raised a brows, as He nodded. She scoffed "are you out of your mind or something?" She continued "She hates Southsiders, Specifically the Serpents. Us. We're her target"

"She probably didn't mean those things," He said while shaking his head, "Don't you recall that we were part of a crime we didn't want to be in with?" Theo didn't replied back, yet he did know what Toni was talking about.

A serpent was part of the crime. Specifically Jason Blossom's Death, But a question came from Theo's mind did a serpent also killed my dad as well?

"look, Serpents doesn't want to cause any trouble. Our duty is too look out for others for safety, Just like what families do to each other" Toni noted.

"And Cheryl needs a family, She's broken okay?" He replied back. Toni paused for a moment as she didn't have any saying back, but she knows the Red-head was broken. A picture of Cheryl at the Pop's diner was still in her camera, Surprisingly she didn't delete it.