|| Welcome to Riverdale ||

September 14, 2018

September 14, 2018. The day where Theo moves to Riverdale without his Family, But his life continues, ' A better change' His sister said. He grabs his black duffel bag, heading to the car were his mother was driving which tags Taylor Along. It was quite a silence during the ride, But They saved their goodbyes as they arrived to the Bus Station.

Theo Started looking for his bus, While Taylor and his Mother was behind him. Taylor was being a supportive Sister, His mother wants what's best for him. Finally, He found his bus. He felt intimidated, Making him sighed turning around over his shoulder which faced his family.

"Well, this is it?" with a softly voice, He was Laughing on the Outside. Crying on the Inside.

His Sister knows he was still in pain, "You should be Happy Mario," His mother smiled. Mario is his nickname for only his mom. "Yeah," he continued "I didn't think it was going to happened so sooner," His faced comes saddened. "It's time for you to do things on your own now," She said, as his gave her a slight smile. He saw Taylor, as she was in Tears. Tears of Joy.

Theo Gave her a hugged, as she hugged him back Tightly. "I love you Taylor," That was the last time he's ever going to say that to his Lil Sis, They pulled their hug, walking away from him heading to the car. Which only leads to Him and his mother.

"Take care of her okay?" He said, leading his mother with a nod of returned. "I will," She continued "I won't back down". He nodded, He wanted to say The 'L' Bomb. but he refuse to because he wants to put his trust on her  first.

He gave his mom a hugged, "Thanks mom," as he pulled over the hug, and nodded at her. His mother returned him a smile, and walked away as he walked inside the bus. People were on their seats, Acknowledge. He Found his Seat, which was near the window. He Put his Duffel Bag above his seat, then he sat down the comfortable chair.

He looked Through the window, It was a view of Vancouver. It was beautiful view, But Better in Night. As the bus was moving, he put on his earphones listening to a song called "Call me in the morning," from an underrated band "Taking Back Sunday".

He looked through the window through the whole road trip, which he saw woods and passing from a sign 'Welcome To Riverdale', in about 10 minutes he arrived to his destination. He pulled his earphones, as he stand up grabbing his duffel bag heading out of the bus. He saw people heading to their relatives hugging, talking. The weather was looked cloudy and a little bit cold.

"Theo Marquez," An Unfamiliar deep voice coming from the background made him jump, He looked over his shoulder and saw an old man, Wearing a Black buttoned up Sweater and white shirt with Glasses wearing a black french beret beanie, holding a cane. He didn't look that much old, but he did have that white mustache above his lip, and wrinkles on his face and hands.

"Well, Aren't you Going to hug your grandpa or You'll just going to stand there that you saw a ghost?" he said, pointing his cane at him. Theo Chuckled, "Grandpa" he gave him a hugged, as Sanje pat him in the back with a relief that he was the only grand kid that was still alive. They pulled their hugs to each other, returning smiles.