|| Pop's Diner ||

—————————————————————

Theo and Jughead had arrived at Pop's diner, "I'll see you inside dude" He nodded as Jughead walked inside the Diner. The place looks Retro at Night, That's what I like about it. I love Neon light, it shines through the dark.
I see people outside and people inside, hanging with their friends. Feeling happy, having their time of their lives. I wanted that.

Theo walked in, the place was Retro. It was a busy night, for an re-opening. All the booths were full but gladly Jughead save a booth for both of them. Theo walked towards the booth, as he sit across him besides the neon lights.

"This place looks Phenomenal," Theo laughed, checking out the place one more time. "Pop's diner is the busiest place in Riverdale, Their special's orders are on top," He said, eating his french fries as they both shared talked about things.

"So what happened to place?" Theo furrowed his brows, "The place was into robbery, My best friend's Dad got shot here but thankfully he survived," he responsed back.

"People called him the black hood, but Pop Tate's called him "The Angel of Death", he continued while eating the french fries. "Pop tate's once told me that he looked into the eyes of many thug, but when he looked into the eyes of the man who shot My best friend's dad, He saw that he had different Intentions,"

"It's still going on till now?"

"Yup," Jughead nodded, drinking his milkshake.

"Want anything before I'll go?" He asked, Jughead stand up from the booth. "Where you going?" Theo shrugged

"I gotta worked, I volunteered to help with my girlfriend and that,"

Theo nodded, "I'll just finish up the fries,"

"Alright but don't leave just yet," Jughead said, patting his back "Josie and the Pussycats are gonna perform Soon,"

Theo didn't know who they are, He already felt like a left out. Clearly it was his first day. Jughead left before Theo was going to say something to him. He sighs and it was him being a loner again.

He grabbed out his phone, searching up on google 'Riverdale High," Images and information popped up on the screen. He tapped on a picture of the school, he groaned as he knows it was just another preppy school. Just the Same as Sherwood High at Eastside. Now, He's a Northside.

Preppy schools isn't his Thing, He thought about a Malicious Planned, even though his first day starts tomorrow. I thought about Vandalizing the school, or breaking in. Riverdale looks like another boring school I tend to see. I have alot of Malicious Ideas running in my head. The crazy Idea i got

Was shooting up the school.

Theo haven't thought about The consequences, He doesn't care if he goes to jail. He just wants to get over his life. A Bells started jingling as the door opens, 3 girls walked inside. which caught one of theo's Attention.

Theo looked up, and his eyes were onto the Red-head sitting on the counter, crossing her legs on top of the another with one hand on the table, and the other holding up her phone

Theo looked up, and his eyes were onto the Red-head sitting on the counter, crossing her legs on top of the another with one hand on the table, and the other holding up her phone. The only words he could only described her was "Mesmerizing and A Femme Fatale". He couldn't help but to check up on her more than once, looking from her high heels up to her face, which made him biting his lips, giving a smirk on his face.

A Thought of him and the red-head making out, Was too much for him to handle. Theo had rejected alot of girls on his previous schools, which made the schools hating him. He was vigorous, which made girls gets attractive to him, and For the boys they hated him. Boys were being a pussy, no one was never down to fight down The Infamous Marquez.

He's been looking for a girl that's aggressive, who likes to take Control. He thought about the Red-headed girl.

-----------

Everyone got of the Diner, and theo was confused as what was going on. But he did Tagged along with everyone. It was Josie and the Pussycats performing on top of the roof singing a cover "Milkshake". Their harmonies were on point, as Theo walked towards Jughead and a blonde girl which theo knows it was his Girlfriend. Jughead saw Theo giving him a smile, looking back up.

Theo looked up, as he starting bopping with the music.

Once Again, Theo saw the red-head

Once Again, Theo saw the red-head. He brought a smile and a little laughter while shaking his head. She looked hot while singing and dancing, which made Theo craved more for her. This bitch...what the hell...what are you fucking doing to me?"

what are you fucking doing to me?"

.

.

.

Okay, I'll admit, You're so fucking hot.

As the performance had already finished, everyone started cheering and clapping for the girls as they bow down. In the other hand, Theo gave in a Genuine Smile, and clapped that made him realized he that a great time and great night.

He headed back to his motorcycle, pushing the side stand off. "Yo! Marquez!" He heard a voice behind his back which made him turn over his shoulder, It was Jughead. "Leaving already?"

"Gotta big day tomorrow" Theo shrugged, "You'll be attending to the Riverdale High?" He nodded, "O right" He continued, "I'll see you tomorrow there's people i want you to meet," as he gave theo a bro hug and smile, walking away.

Theo doesn't like people. Or in General, But oh well Theo had to dealt with it. He started his engine, gripping the handle, as he went away full of speed. Fast and furious.