|| Seriously? You're Crazy ||

————————————————————-

Theo may look like an innocent boy that everyone would like to hang out with, But inside of him He's a Psycho Path, or a Serial Killer. —Well, he had never anyone not just yet. Basically he has anger issues, Theodore wasn't much like his dad but he took pride by his side because if Art. He kept a Sketch book, a gift from his dad when he turned 15 years old. His first drawing was a rose and it's pebbles falling down.

Drawings have meanings.

His drawing talks about how much love he gets in school, But only one pebble remains on the rose. Only one person cared for him, His dad.

What about Taylor? His mom? Dad was the closest out of the others. Theo woke up, as the clock was going crazy. He groaned as he throw his phone to the clock, which its sound had stopped. Poor phone, It already cracked its side.

It was already 8 in the morning, he was already late for school which class was suppose to start an hour, so he was absent on his 1st period, heading downstairs shooting a goodbye to his grandpa as he didn't hear because he was too much busy sleeping while the Television was still on.

He hopped on his motorcycle, and head off to school. He realized he hadn't ate breakfast, but time was running out.

He finally arrived Riverdale High, parked his motorcycle on the parking lot near the bushes which faces the school. He take a few steps on the stairs, leading him inside looking to his right and left of the corridors. It was dead quiet, Wow..people actually go to school? Riverdale High was one of the most educated high school in small towns. It's average is a 4 star, and it honestly a really good-ass school. But Theo doesn't know for a fact that it had much drama since the day Jason Blossom went missing which ended up dead.

He walked in the Main Office, as the administrator gave him his schedule. His First Class was suppose to be English, But now it was Mathematics.

Theo likes math, and because of that he likes solving problems, but he can't solve his OWN personal problems.

He used math for art.

Art Could be math, or it could be the other way around.

I mean who hates math?

Math could be boring sometimes, He still likes math but loves art.

"Aren't I'm supposed to have a tour guide?" He asked the administrator

She pointed at someone, which was a girl on the ride side of him but far away from distant. "I believe I'm your tour guide" she said,

The girl was drop-dead gorgeous, Theo had only a few seconds on checking her out.
She had her hair was dyed with pink, wearing a grey shirt with a leather jacket matched with her ripped jeans with high leather boots.