|| You're Staring..Again||

"Her world was crumbling but she did nothing, She numbed herself so she would never feel a thing"

         - Bebe Rexha (Shining Star)

--------------------------

"Cheryl!" Penelope shouted, as she barged in her room which made her flinch. "At least knock would you mother?" She sighed, rolling her eyes. "You've let a Marquez inside this house?" she said in disbelief. Cheryl puts her make-up kits away, as she turns to look at her mother who's standing behind the doors, with her hands on her hips as her eyes were furrowed. "does it even matter?" Cheryl replied back.

"Yes, You should already know Till now that we don't get along with the Marquez" She gritted her teeth. "But mommy, he's not as bad as you think" Cheryl said, defensively. Penelope scoffs "You don't know that yet" She continues, as she walks towards "His dad's blood runs over a pernicious generation" Cheryl's heart was beating a little fast, as she shakes her head. "I don't believe you"

"Believe me or not Cheryl" She shrugged, Cheryl started to felt scared inside and out. "But just remember he's not what he think he is" She smirked, "And the sooner you'll find out—" Cheryl looked up, as her mother malicious smirked on her. "Second of all it could wait"

"Why are you telling me this now?" Cheryl replied, Penelope ignored her questioned. "The boy is waiting for you" she walked out of her room, as she was confused on who she was referring too. A tall brunette guy, cleared his throat. ''Sorry to interrupt" Cheryl looked behind at Penelope which was Theo. Her eyes were wide opened, as Penelope turned around to face Theo. "Did I or Did i not told you to wait Downstairs ?" She retorted, "Mother-" Cheryl replied back, as she tried to defend him.

He nodded, "Yes Miss blossom. But then I heard some..uh.." As he was speechless by looking at Cheryl. Which she's raising her brows to him. Penelope groaned "I'll be going off now" as she walked towards Theo, as she grips his forearm, which he starts silent groans in pain. "you know what they say to Vital people" she smirked. "Mother!" Cheryl grumbled.

"Once a killer, always the killer" She said, as she looked deadly in the eyes. Theo was completely baffled. I'm a killer? what?..what did i do wrong? Did i even killed a person? I honestly don't recallYet you did. the conscience replied back, as his heart was pounding slowly. Penelope let her hand off his arm as she walks away from the room.

"Are you okay?" Theo asked, while closing the doors behind him. "I was before you got here" she said as  He nodded, "Did she hurt you?" She shakes her head, which was a no. "What the hell are doing here?" she sits on her bed, with her furrowed brows.

"Just to be with you?" he shrugged, Cheryl gave back a dirty look. "You're so cheesy" She mumbled. "I mean.. I did come here to hang with you" He clarified, with a small laughed. "And how did you passed by Jackie O?" he chuckled, as he definitely defines adorable to Cheryl. which she was certainly right for her mother's nick name.