|| Don't worry about me ||

After Theo dropped his sister school, Dropping the 'L' bomb to her, which made his sister shooked

After Theo dropped his sister school, Dropping the 'L' bomb to her, which made his sister shooked. He went off leaving town by, as he headed to the Pier near Lake Ontario. Been driving for the past 3 hours, Going north. He almost reach half of Riverdale, which Sweetwater rivers connected with lake Ontario. He got out of his car, leaving it behind. He saw a Pier on the shore, which no one was around. It was a busy day for Vancouver.

Theo would always go to the Pier every middle of the day, Wednesday. His dad would bring him out for a Father-son Bonding time. Talking about the good olden days, and the bad. Till now, It was only meant for him To be alone for a moment.

    All i just wanted was happiness. Why's everyone's life precious while mine is just-
Fucked up. I FUCKED IT ALL UP. EVERYTHING. I don't even know why my life matters.

He's mind was piling with depression. He needed to change. But a thought of changing, he would have to leave his dad behind.

Theo hates letting go. He hadn't attend to his dad funeral, because it was too impossible for him to try. It's hard saying goodbye. Because once you said it, it won't come back to you.

There will never be a next time.

Throughout the whole day, he had been hanging out on the pier. Creating scenarios of him being happy, while blasting his music wearing his earphones listening to "Something Just like this by The Chainsmoker Featuring Coldplay"

Just to Inform you. He's good at singing also, his mother, was a musician. She was in a All-girls-Band In Riverdale High. She wasn't that popular in school, but she was best known for "Goddess of Music". After quitting her music career, She fell in love with an artist and started having a getaway. Moving out riverdale which led them to Vancouver. Starting a life, Get married, having kids raising them up.

But Everything Falls apart. His mother, Marlene Put her life in danger. Doing drugs and Alcohol. Marlene would go very crazy around her kids. She would Physical Abuse Taylor, but thankfully her Brother stand up for her. Defending his sister, calming his mom down.

Also, She would sexually Harassed Theo. Her kids had enough of it. Theo tried once pulling a child support services, But when they entered their house, it'll looked like the family was okay.
You kids are never suppose prank call the services.
It was never a prank. They needed help.

But Theo had stood up for himself once and for all. His Football coach, Kick him out because of Violence. He suggest for him to attend to a Fighting club from down street.  As he started getting along with the club. It was for him to let all his anger out. He was pretty much a fighter to everyone's point of view.
The Sunset was almost about to come down, Theo went back to school picking His sister up.

As he enter to school's parking lot, He saw his sister coming inside his vehicle. As he smell a strong scent coming from her jacket. It was alcohol.

"Holy shit Taylor-" he exclaimed, while she cut him off  "I know! Just.." she continued, removing her jacket "Don't Tell Mom,"