Note.

Oof

Oof. 

so. 

Hi, oh wow. 

I haven't been updating in about 4 months, and I'm so so soo sorry. 

I don't know how to explain this clearly, but let's just say That I'm sorry for once again. 

I kinda lost interest in Riverdale. But don't worry I'm still going to write this book. 

It's just right now I'm losing details and ideas to this book, But I'm hoping if ya'll can give me time? 

I Hope that's okay with you. 

But thank you for the 18k readers! Thank you for keeping up. 

I promise they're will be more drama than the show by itself, cuz clearly the plot line sucks ass. 

like um....The fuck is wrong with the gargoyle shit, and the Farm? 

I mean the Farm is kinda interesting, But the gargoyle o whateva is a complete turned down. 

I wish the show would have kept their plotlines the same shit as like season 1. 

most likely, The characters doing TEEN STUFFS YOU KNOW??? 

like a 16 year old having a business? or a person having a gym all to himself? 

I think that's what they should have fixed. 

 I Hope Season 4 will have a better Plot than Season 3, I wanna see some common Conflicts and BIG Plot twist, such as before when clifford blossom killed his own son. 

Because I wasn't surprise when Chick was the gargoyle king before jughead would elaborate at the dining table on the final episode. 

anyway, sorry you had to hear all of that. 

it's just The writer should have known better. 

I'm starting to agree with the fans writing the show than the writer by itself. 

Ya'll don't worry about the book, Hopefully if I gathered my details clearly. 

Ya'll get what what you want. 

Thank you, I hope you keep in touch with my book.

and I'll update as soon as possible. 

alrighttttt

Peaaaaaaccccce.