|| Tony with the Y ||

Marquez had been staying in Riverdale for Several Weeks now, He was starting to get hang of being like any Northsider

Marquez had been staying in Riverdale for Several Weeks now, He was starting to get hang of being like any Northsider. But still trying to figure things out from the Southside. Did the Serpents had any cause with his dad's death? Up till now the murder was still unsolved.

Riverdale had changed Theo, He stopped his reckless behaviors. Instead he does art. Art is was calms him down than breaking things. Cheryl, was just his Soulmate as what he thought. People in school wanted Theo for the better. which means They don't want him to hang out with Cheryl or be right near her. But would he listen? Cheryl needs him, And he needs her.

With a unknown reason why? But both felt peace  with each other. Theo's past was still on to him, thankfully Cheryl was there to take it away for a second.

The football Team, was just a team to Theo. He doesn't communicate with the teammates unless it involves with football meetings than outside of practice. Archie and Reggie had announced to the team that they're going to quit and join some other sports.

There was 2 spots left, and Theo had been thinking. What if i let a southsider be  part of the team? Would things be different with the Northside?

The school bell had rung for a 15 minute break. Theo had walked into the lounge as he saw Toni sitting on the edge of the couch watching Sweet Pea and Fangs playing pool.

"Fellow Serpents" Theo cleared his throat, as they all turned their heads to him. "Marquez! What's up?" Sweet Pea, exclaimed.  "I've got  news I wanted to share to y'all" Theo said.

"Let me guess..." Toni intervened, "You want our help for shit that's illegal?" Theo shakes his head, "No? That's far away from the news I'm about to say" He said, with a small laughed.

"Well go on" Fangs said, with a nod and smile.

"Two Spots are available on football" He said, Sweet Pea and Fangs glances each other then back to Theo. "Hoping if you guys would join the Team," as he smirked.

"What do you think guys?" Toni said, Looking at Sweet Pea and Fangs as they were still thinking.

Sweet Pea scoffs, "Not Under Bulldog Territory," He retorted. "Basically you're already on it right when you stepped inside the school," Theo shrugged, shaking his head. "Not helping" Sweet Pea replied back gritted his teeth as his mouth was covered.

"C'mon Sweets!" Fangs exclaimed as he punch Sweet Pea's Side Shoulder, Roughly which he didn't felt any pain. "Football is where we could show how aggressive to all those baby bulldogs" He said. Toni laughed, as she intervened the conversation "And you love to hit people so.." She shrugged, as she nudges Theo as he smirked when she glances to her back to Sweet Pea.