|| Serpent Kings ||

Theo walked inside of the girls locker, he heard sniffles coming from Cheryl

Theo walked inside of the girls locker, he heard sniffles coming from Cheryl. He saw Veronica comforting Cheryl has her hands was rubbing Cheryl's back. He walked toward Betty, as she looked at him, with a concerned look. "What are you doing here?" She whispered. "Cheryl.." he mumbled. Both looked to Cheryl, She was hugging to veronica as her eyes were closed for few seconds. Once she opened her eyes, she saw Betty and Theo looking right across. But what got her attention was Theo. Why'd he showed up? why are you here? Cheryl thought.

"Theo?" Cheryl removed her arms on veronica's shoulder, as both looked to each others. "Uh.." he said, he didn't have the right words to come out. Instead he left the locker room, leaving all the girls baffled. Theo didn't where he was going, He stops on the middle of the corridor where it was dark and quiet. He leaned against the lockers, for just a few moments thinking about Cheryl. he just couldn't stop thinking about. Why did you run to her? And why do you care anyways?.

After few seconds, he looked up as he saw a shelves cover in glasses full of Trophies and in the middle their was pic of red head guy, smiling with a superior look. Yet it was Jason Blossom, with his jersey.

"I thought things would be  very complicated, when your the new kid in town," A Deep voice spoke on the background. Theo turned to his left, there was no one there.

"I guess i was wrong"

Theo looked to his right, Jason was across him. The red head gave him a smile as both of his enters were on pockets of his white pants.

"is this real?" He questioned, looking very suspiciously. He nodded, "Hard to believe isn't it" Jason shrugged.

"Why can i only see you but why aren't the others?" Theo asked, "I don't know—maybe you have a third eye?"

"I do?" He mumbled, if he's sees Jason why can't he see his dad? "Have you seen my dad?"

Jason Chuckled, "boy you asked alot of questions"

"I mean I'm curious? Or delusional"

"If you're delusional, you would have seen unicorns flying to the air or something like that," Jason said with a small laugh.

Theo needed a-lot of explanation.But now, he wasn't freaking out like few seconds ago. He felt contained. "What does it feel like to be dead?" asking the red head.

"That's a tough question to answer," Jason said, trying to force himself with a smile. But deep down he still wanted to be alive. Be there for Polly. Especially be there for Cheryl.

He'd knew Cheryl was the only person she could count on him. but he let her down, but it wasn't his fault.

"Then why are you here? Theo asked, "Did you fall down from heaven or something?"

"I've been watching people in school after my death. Specifically my sister, I don't even know why I'm here," Jason shrugged, avoiding eye contact to Theo as he was looking at the shelves.