|| Mad World ||

"Children waiting for the day feel good

"Children waiting for the day feel good. Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday. And I feel the way that every child should sit and listen, sit and listen"

- Mad World (Gary Jules)

--------------

Few minutes ago..Betty Cooper had entered the Whyte Wyrm, as she was talking to Toni and Theo about hosting a retirement party for F.P after his released from prison that was 2 days ago.

"You're throwing a what?" Theo furrowed his brows, as he looked at Toni, back to the blonde girl who's right beside him.

"You have stage?" Betty she asked, "Would you be open to me bringing in a karaoke machine?"

"For FP's retirement?" Toni replied back, she shrugged "Sure why not?"

Theo had nothing to say, but only to listen while going through his phone as he was going to his Instagram. Clearly stalking Cheryl's feed.

"Also, Toni one of the reasons I wanted to talk to you.." she said. Theo's phone had ring, as it interrupt Betty's and Toni Conversation. It was his Sister, Taylor. "Uh sorry guys, I gotta take this" as They both nodded and continued to talk as Theo walked out of the Whyte Wyrm as he take the call.

"Hello?" He answered, "Well well well, look  who decided to call back.." She replied back with a sigh. "It's unfortunate to hear your voice again" Theo laughed, as he grinned. "It's been a long time..." After a few seconds of silenced, finally theo said something. "So..how's school?"

She scoffed, "Total hell obviously" As she rolled her eyes, while she was painting her nails. "Like literally fuck everything" Theo chuckled, as he enjoyed his sister ranting. "Like Fuck school, Fuck Teachers, Fuck Homework, Fuck People!" She exclaimed, as Theo laughs. "I could relate" he mumbled. "Fuck my life honestly" she continued, "But I'm still going to graduate" she shrugged.

"Well that's just how it is" He replied back with a shrugged. "How do handle this shit?" She said, "I honestly don't know..but just have fun in school" she nodded. "So..how are things with mom?" Theo asked.

"Uh..." Taylor paused, as she doesn't know what to say to his answer. "Things are perfectly fine" She lied, but Theo knew something was wrong. "Fine?" he replied back, "Yeah" She straightly answered right away. "Taylor I know it's not fine" He frowned. He was right, Taylor thought. Mom hadn't changed, as she broke Theo's promise. Marlene, tried her best to take care of Taylor, but with her addiction with drugs and alcohol she'd be leaving town more often, as she tries to look for drugs. Taylor on the other hand, wants best her mother. She cried ever night, praying for help to bring her mom back by making her sober or better as she goes to rehab.

"I just don't have words to describe things, All I know that she's okay" she replied back with a plain tone. Taylor was okay with it, wasn't the first time her mom would left  as she was at the age 10. Theo still get the feeling that something wasn't right, but it made him so hard to believe. He sighed, "I mean I guess" he said, shaking his head.