×two×

carson's pov

"Oh my gosh, Carson!" Annie runs over to me and gives me a hug. "Thanks so much for the gift card! That was so sweet of you!"

I smile down at her and hug her back. "Yeah, no problem."

Fans have been going CRAZY over "carsannie", a ship of me and Annie.

I don't really get it. She's cute and all, and I love hanging out with her, but I feel like she's just my little sister. Maybe that will change over time, but I'm not sure. I almost feel like Annie likes me, though.

"Ok, guys, let's get rehearsing. Carson, you're singing The Reason and what?"

I pull out my phone to clarify what my agent told me. "Uhh, and Feels Good, and Remember Summertime. Just three songs."

"Gotcha." Nicole, the program manager turns next to Brooke. "What are you singing?"

"Wave, Broken, and A Little Bit of Love."

"And Annie?"

Annie plays with the ring on her fingers. "Um, Ordinary Girl, Somebody's Heart, Photograph and my new song, Picture This. Besides Birds of a Feather of course."

I smirk at her. "Ooh, you're doing four singles." Annie winks back at me.

Nicole goes through the rest of the program with the other singers, like Hayden, Christian, Jenna, Indiana, Dylan, Aliyah, and the rest.

After, we rehearse for a little bit, and then it's time to go.

"Bro." Hayden comes over to me as I'm packing up my stuff.

"Yeah?"

"Annie totally likes you."

I give him a funny look. "I don't think so. She can't have just moved on that fast from you, could she?"

Hayden shrugs. "Why not? I think she's totally into you."

"Are you ok with that?" Zipping up my backpack, I stand up and look him in the eye.

"Yeah, I guess. I mean, I don't really know."

"I'm not interested in a girl, or Annie...right now. It's too complicated for me."

"I think you guys would be cute." Brooke says, picking up her purse next to me.

"No thanks, I'm good." I smirk and then look across the room at Annie. "The fan accounts are driving my mad right now."

"That's the life of a celebrity, Carse. Get used to it." Brooke playfully punches me in the arm.

"Hopefully I will," I joke.

brynn's pov

"Jayden, pleeeeease be in my group." I whisper pleadingly to her as the first group to do the combo starts being recorded.

Jayden laughs. "Of course! Who else would I go with?"

"Just making sure." I giggle. "Anyways, who's choreographing your dance for the Rock Your Hair concert?"

"I think Rumer. It's going to be '80s themed and I'm soooo excited."

I grin and hug her tightly. "I'm excited to see it! And to just go to the concert. Then I can meet Annie finally."

"Guys," Connor taps Jayden. "You guys are next."

"Ready?" whispers Jayden.

I nod. "As always."

[oh my gosh it's actually Jayden and Brynn I miss their friendship ahh]

After class, they send us the video, and we post it on our Instagrams as always.

Then I bid them all goodbye and hurry back to my house so I can finish my homework before my solo rehearsal.

Then I post a picture on Instagram about the upcoming Rock Your Hair concert.

@brynnrumfallo

Mood because I just got invited to attend the upcoming Rock Your Hair concert at the Avalon in LA July 27! I hope I see you there 😘 More info in the link in my bio!

@brumfallofp| yayayayay
@dancefeaturing| im coming!!
@dancerjaida| SO EXCITING YASS

@missjaydenb| yeeeee 🙌

-
-
-
-
-
-

A/N: yikes sorry for a short boring chapter