×twenty×

alisster's pov

"This is great!" I say joyously, high-fiving Kallie. "Bry has a secret side no one knows about. I can get revenge on her by exposing her."

"We still don't know if it's actually her."

"Well, look." I motion to the computer screen. "I put in Bry Rumfallo, and it said, 'did you mean brynn rumfallo?'. I think Bry is a fake name."

"This is ridiculous, Aliss." Kallie rubs her forehead and shakes her head.

"No, it's not. Why do you think she's such good friends with Jayden? Bry's a dancer. It's simple. Maybe Jayden's Instagram will say something about her. I mean, they're best friends."

Grabbing my phone from my desk, I pull up Jayden's Instagram. It doesn't take us long to find a picture of her and the girl so-called Brynn.

"See? They dance together." I tap on a video of them doing a hip-hop combo together.

"They're sooooo gooddd." Kallie's eyes are wide.

"That's not the point." I roll my eyes. "Look how similar 'Brynn' looks like Bry."

"Yeah, you're right." Suddenly, Kallie remember's something. She jumps up. "Oh my gosh! I remember, I was stalking Carson, and everyone was commenting on his post, "is that brynn". He replied to it and said no."

"Hmm." Pausing to think, I furrow my eyebrows. "Maybe he doesn't know either. Maybe just Jayden and Connor know."

"Why Connor?"

I tap on another dance video of them. Connor...and Saryna are in it.

"So I guess Saryna knows too..." Kallie says. "We could try to ask them if it's true."

I laugh. "I doubt they'd tell us if they've kept it a secret thus far." 

"Then what do you suggest?"

Noticing that Jayden tagged @brynnrumfallo in the post, I tap her profile to stalk her. "Wow, this is totally Bry, now that I notice it."

"Wtf, she's famous."

I scoff. "Not THAT famous."

"Mhmm. She has 130k followers, Aliss."

"ANYWAYS...." I give her an evil grin. "Let's make an pretend account. We'll pretend we're one of Brynn's friends from dance, and we'll message her 'personal account'."

carson's pov

"HEY, JOHN!"

Jumping up from my seat in the waiting area, I wave my arms wildly, trying to attract Johnny's attention. He doesn't hear, so I try calling Lauren.

"LAUREN ORLANDO!"

Her head jerks over, and she sees me. Nudging Johnny, they grab their suitcases and run over to me.

"Hey, man!" Johnny gives me a big bear hug. "Ready for this tour?"

"Duh. Never been more excited. I heard Swedish girls are cute," I tease, grinning.

Johnny rolls his eyes. "C'mon, you can't cheat on Brynn."

"YEAH." Lauren chimes in, reminding us that she's there.

I give her a friendly hug. "How's it going, Laur?"

"Good. I'm just excited to see Kenzie."

I laugh. "Of course."

"Anyways," Johnny says, "Our parents are just going to get some snacks. What time's the boarding time?"

"Uh," I look at my watch, "I think in 15 minutes?"