×nineteen×

carson's pov

I still feel super terrible about what I did with Bry yesterday. I still talked to her after and I texted her this morning, but our conversations felt awkward.

But I feel like what I did was the right thing to do. I was talking to Hayden about it yesterday, and he agrees. I think it would have hurt Bry more if I had gone along with it but liked someone else at the same time.

My phone buzzes and I look over to see it's a text from my manager about the Young Stars tour. After responding to him quickly, I open Instagram and start scrolling through comments.

@chickengirls.fanz | OMG AWWE

@julie.bazrack | wait is that @brynnrumfallo??

@rush.holland | man looking snazzy

@hira.kirk | awww is that Brynn

@carsonluedersfanforever | AWW YOU AND BRYNN

@lina.99 | who is she??

@kathryn.loves.puppies | @lina.99 i think it's @brynnrumfallo

@haydensummerall | ngl i think you guys were the cutest couple

@glamorousannieleblanc | you guys are so cute

@hannieforever | DATE PLS

I'm kind of confused. Everyone is talking about Brynn, but that's not Brynn. [suspend your disbelief for me pls thx 😂] I quickly reply to some comments saying that it's not Brynn. To one comment, I reply, "I wish ;)".

"Carse, are you packed?" Mom enters my room, sealing her toiletries bag.

I nod and sit up. "Yup."

She leaves to finish packing, and I go check some DMs. Sometimes I reply to some people just to see their reactions.

One DM sent me a post by some leak account or something asking me if what it said was true. I was going to ignore it, but then I saw 15 more similar messages.

Reluctantly, I click the post, and it's a picture of me and Bry sitting on the stairs, from the back, Bry's head leaned on my shoulder. I sigh at the memories. But I'm still a little creeped out that people at school were spying on us...

The caption shocks me...or creeps me out, even more.

@cars.nati.on 

so i go to the same school as carson and he went to the sadie hawkins dance this year with this girl bry. so at the dance last night they went outside together and one of my friends said she saw them kissing. thoughts ?

Oh my gosh. This is why I DON'T want to go to school anymore. Why can't I just do school online or something? Then I read the comments.

@annieleblancxx | wtf i thought he liked annie

@sarabearie | that's cute

@carsannieforlife | ...what about carsannie

@sydeneeeee | i bet hayden's relieved cuz carson got off his girl

@hannies | player

@dancer.sienna | why are you guys spying on him like honestly you guys should just respect his personal life...

I liked that comment, and then commented, I'm not going to date Annie. She's like my little sister. And also, we didn't kiss."

Hopefully that will set them straight.

brynn's pov

"Make sure you say hi to my friends for me." Jayden says, over the phone.

"Thanks, Jay. I'm getting on the plane now, so I'm going to end this call, but I'l talk to you later. Love you."