×twenty-seven×

carson's pov

"Helllooooo guys! Are you excited to be here?" Hayley skips on stage and runs forward to touch the fan's hands. "I'm Hayley LeBlanc."

"And I'm Rush Holland. Welcome to the Club, we're glad you're here."

Hayley and Rush talk for a little bit, and toss some goodies out to the crowd, and then welcome onstage the first performer of the day, Christian.

As Hayley comes offstage, I swing her up and then put her on my shoulders.

"Hayley, you're becoming an expert at being an MC," Brynn says, giving her a high five above my head.

"Thanks," Hayley giggles. "I love it."

"But hey, one of these days you're gonna be the one performing." I say.

After Christian is Aliyah, and then Hayden, and Dylan. Elliana Walmsley does a dance routine, and then it's my turn.

"Okay, here's the thing," Hayley says to the crowd, "We're gonna play a game. You have to guess who's coming next by these hints."

"He's really annoying," Rush says, and everyone laughs.

Brooke, backstage, takes a mic and says, "Oh, Rush, I didn't know you were performing today."

The crowd roars with laughter.

"Okay, here are some real hints. He's on two Brat shows." Hayley says,

"He has a really cute dog."

"He has a brother and a sister."

The crowd starts calling out my name.

"Here's one last hint," Hayley says, looking back at me and giving me a devilish grin. "He's got a really really nice girlfriend. And, she's dancing with him for his first song. They're really cute."

"Hayley!!" Brynn cries, in shock, and covers her mouth to hide her laughter.

"Let's welcome to the stage Carson Lueders!!"

I run onto the stage, as the crowd screams, the girls following behind me.

"I know we can make it if we wanna, find love like it's left in the corner, oh."

As we're dancing to the music, I look over at Brynn and we exchange a smile.

"Best of you, best of me. I'm not talking what it used to be, more love, more love, like it's supposed to be."

My arms move smoothly to do the dance we learned. Tbt to the time Brynn laughed at me for not being a good dancer. The memory brings a smile to my face.

"Cuz every time you touch me now, it's so hard to see, are you still down, are we meant to be."

"Kiss me now, you don't wanna leave. So tell me, what's it gonna be?" Jenna does a trick in the background, and the crowd cheers.

I repeat the chorus, and then comes the part we rehearsed.

"I know that we can fight this," Brynn's hand goes on my chest, and my hand goes around her hip. Our eyes meet, and she gives me a flirtatious eyebrow raise. I wink back at her.

When we finish the short tango section, some of the girls scream. I look over at Brynn and she's blushing. When I finish the song, everyone cheers loudly, and I can't help but grin.

I put my arm around Brynn's shoulders and pull her in for a side hug, and then give her a kiss on the cheek.

The girls leave the stage, after trailing their hands down the front row of the crowd, and then I sing my most recent song, You're The Reason.