Chapter 6: Seems like my roller coaster only goes up

Jaden Davis: Talk about punctuality.

Aubrey Jensen: Sorry! I might've fallen asleep...anyways, what's up? Anything important?

Jaden Davis: Nah, I just like talking to you.

Aubrey Jensen: Aw...that's nice. You're not so bad to talk to, yourself!

Jaden Davis : Oh, puh-lease. I am not "not bad", I am freaking fantastic to talk to!

Aubrey Jensen Modest much?

Jaden Davis: The most humble person you'll ever come across.

Aubrey JensenWell...

Jaden Davis: So, you wanna tell me the interesting story? 

Aubrey Jensen: What story?

Jaden Davis: How do you know Ian?

Aubrey JensenWhat makes you think there's gonna be an interesting story behind that?

Jaden Davis: To start off with, your interaction with him is zero. Second, he's the most attractive, the best at sports, and the most popular guy in school; while you are....well, you.

The guy had a point. It did seem unbelievable that I knew Ian.

Aubrey JensenI'm so flattered.

Jaden Davis: Just go ahead and tell me.

 And so I told him. Just like that. I told him everything he needed to know. Everything from the just becoming friends to the awkward glances in freshman year. It felt weird, I'll give you that. No one really knew about Ian other than my best friends. But it still felt right. As if Jaden had every right to know about Ian. 

Jaden Davis: Ohhh....that's...actually pretty legit. At least you're not that kinda girl.

Aubrey JensenWhat kinda girl?

Jaden Davis: The kinda girl who falls for guys just because they're attractive, when she doesn't even know the guy, like, even his last name.

Aubrey JensenNope, I'm not that kinda girl.

Jaden Davis: That, I diagnosed.

Aubrey JensenGood.

Jaden Davis: So, whatup?

Aubrey JensenAh, idiotic brother playing loud music, enthusiastic mom singing and attempting to cook pasta, dad at work, the usual...you?

Jaden Davis: Pretty much the same, except I don't have a brother, or a dad for that matter and my mom isn't attempting to make food whie singing...

Aubrey JensenOh, then let me tell you, your life is amazing.

Ok, before you start judging me, I was not talking about him not having a dad and it being amazing.  Hell, I hadn't even read the whole message till I'd pressed send on my own. I was talking about him not having a brother and it being amazing. What? Sometimes brothers could be piss offs! Nevertheless, I read the whole message, hit myself, then was shocked, then corrected myself. (Note: all of this was done in the littest time span of all time spans)

Aubrey JensenOh no! I didn't mean that! I meant that it was amazing you didnt have a brother!

SEND