Mary-Jane

You jumped up with a gasp, ripping the sheets off of yourself, one hand over your heart, desperately trying to breath in oxygen. With a soft sight you shut your eyes, trying to focus on filling your lungs with air.

"Breath in, breath out...Breath in, breath out...thats right Y/n...it was just a dream nothing more..." You thought, trying to calm down and hopefully get your heart to slow down, considering it felt like it was going to burst from your chest at any moment. You tried reasoning with yourself as to why you might have such a dream.
"Maybe it's because only yesterday you found out your bestfriend was spiderman."
It was true. After sometime of peter randomly disapearing, or making up excuses as to why he couldn't hang out, you eventually got a little suspicious until finally one day whilst hanging out with peter you accidently knocked over a suitcase at top of his closet while trying to find a hoodie to borrow. The moment the suitcase hit the floor, it had burst open revealing a familiar looking red and blue suit inside. Of course Peter had tried to make up something but eventually realised their was nothing he could say to cover this up. He'd confessed to everything and of course, you being his bestfriend promised to keep it a secret.

You groaned softy and forced yourself to stand. You glanced at you cloak mentally preparing yourself for that day. "Now that I know who he is, can I really still act like everythings normal again?"
Your cellphone started to ring, filling the room with your F/S ringtone.
You picked up your phone glancing at the caller ID. Mary Jane.
You tossed the shirt onto the bed, before flopping down on it yourself, and flipping open your cellphone.
(Ugh, yes your using a flip-phone.)

You: "Hey May-May whats up?"

Mary: "Hey I'm okay, and don't call me that it makes me feel like someones purse dog."

You smiled to yourself. You loved mary, you two were just as close as you and peter. You always wondered how she managed to hold so much sass, so early in the morning.

You: "What do you need, May-May?❤"

You grinned wider, hearing her give a sigh of defeat on the other end.

Mary: "I know your probably getting ready for work and all now but, do you think you'll be able to meet me for lunch today? I know Mr. Jameson has an Iron-fist and all when it comes to time management but surely this once couldn't hurt?"

You: "Yeah sure, you wanna meet up at that cafe on 24th street again?"

Mary: "Sounds good. I'll see you there at what, two-thirty? Or does Jameson make you wait till like five to let you eat?"

You: "No, two thirty should be fine. I'll make sure to get there."

Mary: "Okay good, I'll see you then. Later."

You: "Kay, bye jane."

You snapped your phone shut, pushing yourself off the bed. You slipped on your jacket, and kept your make-up minimal. You already dressed business-like so you didn't really feel the need to wear much make-up. Your hair was in your F/h.

You glanced at yourself once more in the mirror, before leaving and heading towards work.