We haven't even scratched the surface!

You we're now laying on your side watching Cletus get dressed, wondering if you should move, or get up.

When Cletus had finished getting dressed he turned towards you and smirked, noticing you hadn't moved an inch.

He walked over to the bed, sitting down on it.

"Now love, I'm gonna be gone for a little bit but, not to long. Do you promise to be a good girl, and stay in the house?"

You sat up and nodded, sitting criss-cross on the bed now.

"Y-yes, Cletus."

He smiled grabbing your chin.

"Thats a good girl...but remember if you disobey me I will find you."

You shuddered.

"But if I stay???"

You questioned cautiously.

Cletus smirked at you, tracing his hand across your jaw, and running it down your neck, cupping it.

You shivered from the contact.

Cletus leaned forward and you closed your eyes.

He kissed just below your mouth teasingly and peppered kisses along your jawline.

"C-Cletus..."

You almost yelped when you were pulled onto his lap but your mouth was covered by his.

His breath and lips were burning against yours.

You gasped softly when he bit your lower lip, allowing him entrance in your mouth, and in response you wrapped your arms around neck.

You could feel his rough hands squeezing your thighs.

When he finally broke away from you, you barely had any breath left.

He gently ran his hands up your sides.

He leaned in closely.

"You'll get more...."

He kissed your cheek and forehead, leaving you alone in his bedroom.

You curiously looked at your new surroundings.

To be Honest it wasn't what you imagined his room to be like.

It wasn't a big room, but it wasn't to small either.

His bedsheets were burgundy and matched the curtains, a deep oak dresser and closet sat on your right side a couple of feet away, leaning against a wall. A lamp set right next to the left side of the bed.
The walls of the room were painted and grayish-blue color while the ceiling was white.

You stood up from the bed, realising your sudden change of wardrobe.

You were now wearing an oversized mens t-shirt.

A soft dull green, cotton tee-shirt that reached to your upper thighs.

Thats when you realised it.

Cletus had changed your clothes while you were sleeping.

Your face turned scarlet.

Before the t-shirt you had been wearing normally what you'd wear to bed so....

Oh god.

You weren't wearing a bra.

Which meant...Cletus had probably seen your chest.

Your face was bright scarlet as you busied yourself looking for proper clothes to change into.

In love with a psycho: Spiderman-Carnage x readerOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara