Taken

When you came to, much to your suprise the first thing you registered was how much Dimmer where you were was.

Your hands were free suprisingly, as were your feet.

You sat up slowly.

hopefullying the slight throbbing in the back of your head didn't automatically mean you had a concussion.
But you also had a much more important concern.

Where were you?

You glanced around your new enviroment.

It was kind of dim but atleast a nearby lamp provided just enough light to illuminate the room, so you could see.

The walls were made of large gray bricks, and the floor was cool cement.

You were completely confused by your surroundings but were snapped out of your thoughts by the sound of a door creaking open.

Jesus christ, it was like you were in a hostel movie.

You looked towards the sound somewhat expecting carnage but were suprised when your eyes landed on a pale man with messy, straight red hair and green eyes.

He grinned michieviously.

"Oh you're awake, I see."

You looked at him in confusion.

"W-who....who are you?" You mumbled, suprised.

"What you don't recognize me, love?"

The man responded with a smirk, walking towards you.

He was smoking a cigarette and wore nothing but a silk red robe.

"Are you....Are you Carnage?" You questioned warily.

The pale man grinned.

"Well yes, but theres really no need for formalities anymore, now is there? You can call me Cletus, sweetheart~"

You shuddered at his unusually sweet tone.

"W-Where am I?? Where did you take me?!"

"Now, Now honeybun don't get to rowdy now unless your that fond of my other half already~"

You didn't say anything.

"Hm...your being quiet for once, thats a suprise."

You stood up only to find his face a mere inch away from your's. You couldn't move back due to the cold brick wall behind you.

"W-Why did you bring me here?"

Cletus grinned.

"Hmm....your awfully nosey now, aren't you? Hm oh well, I just felt it would be a waste to simply kill a pretty little thing, like yourself."

You shuddered and pressed closer to the wall as he burst into maniacal laughter that you were all to familiar with.

Atleast in his human form it didn't sound so damn demonic.

He was still grinning as he looked your small quivering form pushed against the wall.

"And I couldn't help but notice your little...per say relationship with spidey-boy."

You raised an eyebrow and suddenly looked confused.

"W-What do you mean?" You managed to squeak.

"It's not that hard to see sweetheart, he obviously has the hots for you. I mean, you'd make any man hot under the collar~"

Was this psycho really hitting on you?

But more importantly, Peter had feelings for you?

It couldn't be true.

You shook these thoughts from your head.

"That...thats not true. We're just friends."

Cletus quirked a brow at you, grinning and taking another puff from his cigarette.

"Honestly...were just friends. And another thing, who the hell still smokes anymore? Are you supposed the be the godfather?"

Cletus looked amused, pulling the cigarette from his mouth and blowing the smoke in your face.

You coughed and annoyedly waved the smoke away.

"Ah, theres my little sassy girl." He growled lowly leaning so close you could feel his breath on your face.

You yelped in suprise, and he chuckled loudly.

"Finnicky little thang, aren't you?"

"Only around psycho's"

He grinned wider.

"Oh baby...you ain't seen nothing yet."

He turned around chuckling and left you more confused then ever.