Love?

(WARNING, POSSIBLE SMUT AHEAD, CHOO, CHOOOOOO.)

You were laying on the couch now, still somewhat conflicted as to what to do.

You really wanted to be able to let your family and friends you were okay but on the other hand...

You didn't want Cletus to get upset with you.

You flopped across the sofa, letting out a huff and turning a bit red when you felt the large shirt you were wearing slide up, revealing you e/c colored panties.

"When will he be back?"

You wondered out loud.

"Well, If I'd have known you were waiting for me like this I would've rushed home a little faster."

A familiar voice said cockily.

You yelped loudly immediately sitting up turning towards the voice behind you only to be frozen at what you saw.

Cletus himself didn't act like he was in any pain but, you could see the number of gashes that covered his chest, along with one on his right cheek.

"Cletus?! What happened??!"

Cletus waved dismissively.

"Nothing I couldn't handle, kitten."

You ran over to him.

"We still should take care of these..."

Cletus sighed.

"Fine."

Cletus leaned in closely and whispered.

"But only if you let me reward you afterwards."

Your face turned a brilliant shade of scarlet.

"O-okay..."

You cleared your throat.

"Where do you keep your medical supplies, Cletus?"

Cletus motioned to the hallway on his right.

"The bathroom, under the sink."

You gently took his hand and pulled him with you, and when you reached the bathroom you forced him to sit on the edge of the tub.

If your face was already red from before it was now redder from having to take Cletus's shirt off of him.

And of course trying to focus and stitch shut the gashes with an attractive shirtless male smirking at you the whole time wasn't helping.

It took maybe 30 or 40 minutes for you to finish and gently wipe the blood off of Cletus's chest.

"There...I think I- G-Gack!"

You'd only managed to yelp and wrap your legs around his waist when he pick suddenly picked you up and started carrying you to his bedroom.

"C-Cletus! W-Wait, hooooold on!"

Cletus only laughed tossing you on the bed.

"You think I can wait any longer now, kitten?"

Cletus heatedly pressed your lips together and you moaned softly in suprise.

"Be a good girl now..."

You gasped loudly as the shirt was torn off of your figure and tossed elsewhere, leaving you in nothing but your underwear.

Cletus started to kiss and bite your neck, making you let out a string of whimpers as he unbuckled his pants.

He gently squeezed your breasts in his hands making you moan softly.

"I love the noises you make, kitten..."

He kissed down to your panty line before gently catching your underwear between his teeth and pulling them off.

Cletus squeezed your thighs before spreading your legs and sucking hard on your thighs, making sure to leave hickeys.

Eventually Cletus pushed his head in between your legs and gently started to suck on your core, making you cry out and grab a fistfull of his red hair.

"Mmm...you taste amazing, babydoll."

You could feel the knot building up in your stomach and your toes start to curl before Cletus suddenly pulled away, making you give a soft whine of protest.

"Shhh...I have something better."

He quickly pulled himself out, and your eyes widened at his size.

"Is that...really going to fit?"

You mumbled, not really meaninv to say that out loud.

Cletus just chuckled and pushed himself inside of you.

You gasped loudly, your legs shooting around Cletus's waist.

"Shh...its gonna get better baby girl."

Cletus slowly pulled out until just the tip was inside before slamming back in.

You gasped and cried out, clinging to Cletus like your life depended on it.

The sounds of skin hitting skin and Cletus's grunts filled the room as you felt the know once again building up in your core.

"C-Cletus please I'm C-close!!!"

Cletus grinned.

"Oh I love it when you beg, baby girl."

Cletus started to pound into you harder and harder until finally you felt the knot burst and your vision go white all at once.

Cletus kept going harder and faster until he gave a final groan and released inside of you.

He collapsed on top of you, the two of you staying quiet for a while, just laying there snuggling.

"So...did you like your reward?"

You smiled and nodded.

"Yes I did....so when do I get another one?"