Love you.

(Warning, Warning! Smut ahead! Very explicit!! Also some fluff.)

You felt your breath hitch as his hands slid your shirt over your head.

He kissed from your neck to the hem of your jean's, unbuttoning them with his teeth before leaning back and pulling off his jacket and shirt.

He slowly pulled your jean's off leaving you in your bra and underwear.

"Y/n.....I know I've never asked before but....Is this okay?"

He mumbled, kissing the inside of your thigh.

You nodded feeling somewhat incapable of speech.

Cletus caught the hem of your underwear between his teeth and pulled them down with little to no effort.

You gasped and let out a squeak when he kissed your mound.

"W-Wait Cletus!"

He seemed not to hear you, pushing his tongue forward and delving into your insides.

You gasped loudly feeling pleasure surge through your body, making your back arch.

It was so hot.

You felt like you were being engulfed by flames, and you were slowly starting melt.

Eventually his tongue flicked over something that sent tingles up your spine, making your grip tighten in his hair.

"A-Ah...."

You could feel Cletus smile against your lower half.

"Your enjoying this, aren't you?"

You breathed heavily, panting softly.

"I'll take that at a yes...."

He mumbled before sucking hard on your clit.

You practically mewled, feeling the knot in your stomach tighten and release, making you convulse.

You tugged at the sensitive hair at the base of his neck, making him moan.

You smirked.

Found it.

Huh. You never really though Cletus could have any sensitive spots....

Maybe he had more?

You thought mischievously.

You gently tugged at the base again, making him and growl, grabbing your wrist.

"Why the hell do you keep pulling my hair, woman?"

You smirked and reached back, tugging on it harder, making him moan again before he growled and pinned you down.

"Well, you don't seem to mind it."

You hummed, seductively.

Still wearing a smirk your legs encircled his waist, and you rubbed yourself against the bulge in his jean's, earning a low hiss of approval.

"Woman."

He warned, you stopped rubbing against him and tilted your head innocently.

"Yes~?"

"Don't give me that shit, you know exactly what your doing!"

"No....I don't actually...."

You responded with a hum.

"Bullshit."

"But your the one that said I was enjoying myself. So I figured I might as well, Daddy."

Cletus's eyes darkened, before he suddenly yanked you down.

Uh oh.