Center Of obsession.

(Well you guys, we're finally gonna have an appearance from carnage in this chapter, also is angsty as hell so be prepared!)

By the time you and Peter we're nearly done Peter had started to act strangely and of course with the recent information you'd recieved you immediatley knew something was up.

Peter turned towards you looking uncertain.

"Y/n..."

You nodded.

"It's fine Peter, go do what you have to do, I'll finish up here."

He smiled.

"Thanks Y/n, I'll make it up to you later, I promise!"

You nodded chuckling, watching him dart to the door.

Eventually by the time you had finished later that night it had grown quite late, and you kind of dreaded walking home.

You quietly walked outside, the cool crisp night air, filling your lungs.

You sighed, stretching a bit.

You only lived a couple of blocks down the street.

It couldn't be that bad right? Right.

You hesitantly started to walk in the general direction of your apartment building.

Almost everything made you jump.

" jeez y/n didn't think you could be such a chicken....come on, your apartment is literally three streets away you'll be fine, your just overreacting."

You thought to yourself.

You'd almost managed to convince yourself you'd be perfectly fine.

that was until a loud scream broke through the air.

Your body froze and you whipped around, trembling.

Surely it was just your imagination right?

You were proved wrong when yet another loud screech of horror filled your ears.

Despite knowing you'd be putting yourself in whole load of shit you still found yourself darting towards the alleyway.

Cletus Kasady POV: 3rd person

"Ah, her screams sound like such sweet music to my ear's" he thought.

Carnage laughed maniacally.

"P-Please don't hurt me!"

The women pleaded.

Carnage only laughed louder.

"Oh but, your blood will create the most beautfiul Mural on this wall!"

He giggled raising a clawed hand, his other grabbing the innocent woman by her hair. Just as he prepared to thrust his hand through the woman's beating heart something hard hit him in the back of the head.

Carnage didn't react.

He simply grinned wider and turned his head in the direction the rock was thrown.

"Oh, How perfect!"

He laughed maniacally.

"Another Plaything!"

He yelled in excitement, still laughing.

Readers Pov: 1st Person

Okay well, maybe just throwing a rock at the back of a giant scary Aliens head, wasn't the best decision.

You ran as fast as you could hoping to draw the creature away from the Woman.

To your luck (maybe not.) The creature seemed to take the bait and chased after you.

Carnage Pov: 1st Person

Oh you we're going to be so much more fun...

Besides this woman offered more entertainment then the other bitch.

Stupid cunt just sat there screaming.

"This woman on the other hand..."

Carnage thought.

"Is going to be so much more....entertaining."

His grin widened at the thought.

"Yes...this should be much more fun..."

Carnage cackled watching you dart down the street, Immediatley forgetting about the other woman just sitting there in a sniveling tear-covered mess.

Your screams were going to seem so much sweeter.