Adapt & Overcome

You were sleeping soundly.

It was just so comfy. You didn't exactly know why but....

It so warm and....strangely firm.

You furrowed your brows.

Huh.

Firm.

"Mmmm..."

.......

Wait, why was your pillow....breathing?

Your eyes shot open only to be greeted with a bare, muscular male chest, and you almost had a heart attack, right then and there.

Strong arms held you firmly in place which meant you weren't going anywhere anytime soon.

You carefully untucked your chin and looked upwards.

A familiar looking man with fiery, red hair was breathing softly.

Hm.

He didn't look bad in his sleep.

He seemed....peaceful and not so worn down.

You quietly examined his features.

He had a powerful jawline that seemed sharp enough to cut someone, his eyes were deep set.

He was suprisingly muscular overall, and his skin was probably as pale as one could possibly be.

He was mumbling something softly in his sleep.

You really couldn't make out what he was saying but...

Your eyes traveled downward, attracted by a small glint of something shiny.

(What is that?)

Your finger reached over carefully, slowly wrapping themselves around the silver chain on the man's neck.

You'd just barely started to lift it when you were suddenly grabbed and flipped on to your back, a loud squeak managing to pass your lips.

You had squeezed your eyes shut at this point, but eventually managed to peek one open.

"Hmm....been wondering when I was gonna be able to see those pretty e/c eyes of yours again, dollface."

Cletus's lips turned up into a cocky smirk.

He licked his lips before speaking again.

"But anyways..." He mumbled out suprisingly softly.

You could feel the gentle vibrations of his chest while he spoke.

He'd flipped the two of you over and was practically laying on top of you, chest-to-chest, his waist settled comfortably between your legs.

He leaned close and whispered, his hot breath tickling your ear and making your breath hitch.

"What do think your doing touching things that don't belong to you, hm?"

His lips were brushing your ear.

His hand squeezed your thigh, massaging it gently in your hand.

"Do I need to punish you already?"

You leaned back a bit to look at him better.

"n-no....I was curious..."

Cletus smirked wider at this, slowly scooching upwards, closer to your face, and also unintentionally grinding against you.

You bit your lip.

"Curiousity killed the cat, or did you forget that now, kitten?"

You said nothing, staring into his intense green orbs.

"N-no...Can I ask you a question, C-cletus?"

Cletus tilted his head.

"What is it, kitten?"

You swallowed and licked your lips.

"W-why am I here?"

Cletis furrowed his brows.

"Whatever do you mean, baby?"

(Well he seems a little to comfortable throwing out pet names doesn't he?)

"H-here...in your room?"

Cletus chuckled, his thumb drawing circles against your thigh, his other hand pressed next to your head.

"Hmm....well the basement seemed a little to cold. Didn't want you to freeze now, Honey."

You nodded slowly.

"Do you not like here, y/n?"

You shook your head.

"A-Ah... No it's fine here."

Cletus grabbed your face in his fingers.

"Look at me, when you speak."

His thumb pressed against your lower lip.

"Well that's good then..."

He leaned in, now a bare centimeter from your face.

His hot breath tickled your lips.

"If your a goodgirl, and don't try to run away from me, I'll reward you..."

You shivered.

You could see Cletus's tongue flick across his canine tooth.

His hand shifted onto your inner  thigh, tracing dangerously close to your core before sliding back down.

"One that I promise you'll want to earn...."

(Alright you guys the next chapter is going to be determined with a vote. Should it be Smut or No smut?)