Chapter 17- The well house 3

I turned round suddenly out of my trance and looked at the door with wide eyes, I pounded my fists against it with fury that it wouldn't open and screamed for Bill, Richie and Eddie but none of them came. I turned back around and saw the second of my fears, I was in a child's bedroom. Not just any child's but a Girls room, one from my home town Y/H/T and I covered my mouth. Mabel Greenwich. She had been murdered, not by a person but by her psychopathic dolls and now I stood in her doll filled room. She collected them because she claimed that they talked to her and told her what to do and now I could hear them talking to me. "Y/N. Come play with us Y/N." One of them said, it's arms stretched out towards me as if it wanted to be picked off of the shelf. "Mabel liked to play with us and without her we are very lonely." Another said climbing down from its bottom shelf perch. One by one the dolls climbed to the floor until an army of porcelain girls stood before me, "Play with us..." one muttered and it pulled out a knife from behind its back. The knife had the initials "H.B" carved into the side and I rolled my eyes "Not the knife again." I whispered and the rest of the dolls pulled out their own torture instruments: A rope, a chain, a pipe, a pair of scissors and a drawing pin were amongst those that I could see. I screamed and moved backwards until my back was fully against the door, there was a loud crash and I couldn't tell whether it was Bill, Richie or Eddie but it had to be one of them. My eyes focused on the dolls and then their was a crack and the door fell off of its hinges, releasing me into the room where Bill stood. The dolls marched out of the door after me and I glanced at Bill, Richie burst through the door that held him in his room and ran to the side of me and Bill. The dolls began to climb on top of each other and as they did so they morphed into a mattress. Me, Bill and Richie watched in terror as a head broke through the fabric, it was Eddie but not the one we knew. He was rotting and looked dead, "Wanna play lugi?" He asked and then a black goo came out of his mouth like vomit. I screamed and grabbed hold of Bills arm while Richie pulled Bills other arm. Eddie laughed crazily as the goo descended the mattress onto the floor and ploughed towards us, suddenly his head disappeared and we all turned around to go but there were three doors to choose from this time. Each door had a different sentence written on it: Very scary, Scary and Not scary at all. We all rushed towards not scary at all and opened it to see darkness, "Where's my shoe?" Said a meek voice from inside and Bill reached in to turn on the lights. I immediately started screaming when I saw what was inside, it was half of Betty Ripsom, she had no legs or body from the hips down and she hung from the ceiling with chains. Richie slammed the door shut and we turned towards the goo which was getting closer. Richie started to freak out again and Bill grabbed him by the arms "This...this isn't real, remember the missing kid poster? That wasn't real and neither is this!" Bill said. Richie calmed down and we all linked hands "Come on. Ready?" Bill asked and Richie who had tears running down his cheeks responded with "No!" Before Bill flung open the door and led us inside. It was just the normal hallway again and Richie yelled "Oh thank God!" Before we ran down the hall in search of Eddie. "Remind me to never do this again!" I said as we dashed down the stairs towards Eddie's screaming.

I burst through the door to the kitchen and saw Eddie being held against the wall, "Oh thank god Eddie!" I muttered and the clown looked over his shoulder towards me, Bill and Richie. We all screamed as he charged towards us but luckily Beverly had heard the commotion and ran inside with a pole to kill It with. She drove the spear through the side of his head and he stood in the middle of the room with his blood floating upwards, like he was paralysed. The rest of the group poured into the room and everyone watched for a second before Mike yelled "Come on! Come on!" And made his way to Eddie. I knelt by his side and tried to pull him up but Eddie's arm was to broken to move and each time we tried to get him out he screamed even more; not to mention the pain that I was in with my fingers. The clown turned around to look at us and started to laugh, his fingers grew into claws and with one single swipe he cut Bens stomach open. Ben fell to the floor with blood puttering out everywhere, Stan and Mike grabbed him as he fell and sat on the floor with him. Meanwhile the clown was approaching Eddie, Me, Bill, Richie and Beverly, he laughed at us and stumbled forward with each step. Beverly kept trying to move back but she couldn't and she cradled her face with her hands, tears streamed down everyone's faces as the clown sunk back into the darkness of another room. With the clown gone everyone crowded round Eddie as Ben had recovered a little, "DO NOT TOUCH ME! DO NOT TOUCH ME!" Eddie yelled repeatedly at everyone. Everyone tried to speak over the top of each other and Richie mouthed the words I'm sorry before grabbing Eddie's arm and yanking it back into position. Eddie let out a high pitched scream, Bill wandered off into the cellar to look for the clown but it was gone and he returned to help us get Eddie out. I brought up the back of the group as everyone ran out of house number 29 and onto the pavement and all that I could think of was the fact that when we told Eddie's mother she would probably have a heart attack.