04 The Game Plan

The rest of the night was uneventful for Nicki and her best friend. They just spent hours and hours talking about so many things including things about RJ and what she truly feels.

While having dinner, Sheena told her that she will just stay for the night. Being her best friend, she couldn't afford to leave Nicki alone in her state. Although she felt that Nicki's mood became a little lighter after that breakdown earlier, it wouldn't hurt to keep her company for the night just in case she calls for another round of crying. But she knew her best friend too well. She knew that what happened earlier, Nicki finally succumbing to her emotional stress, would be her final blow about her feelings towards RJ. She knew that's gonna be her one last cry and then she's done. That's why the mood shifted a little bit after that. Even though she still sees the weariness in her eyes, she's thankful that Nicki was more open to talk about her feelings now. She was more grateful that she was able to convince Nicki to give RJ a chance to explain if and when the time comes.

Okay. Sige na. One chance. Kahit
na di naman na kailangan pa nun.

"Achuchu! Eme ka rin eh. Anong hindi kailangan? I told you, you need to hear that. Kasi once you guys talk, sure ako mas maginhawa sa pakiramdam mo. Mas okay kasi yung kayo mismo mag-usap. Basta wag ka lang padadala sa charms at sa dimple ulit ha? Tsaka sa biceps.. yes, lalo na sa biceps..."

Gaga! You won't let that go noh?!
Pero i doubt it Sheens... natuto na nga eh,
diba? Pero pagbibigyan kita kahit na
I don't really see the need for it anymore.

"Naku naku naku! You'll thank me pa after for convincing you. You'll see."

Tssss... i don't think so. Pero sige,
i will indulge you. At kung mawala
ang sakit after ng sinasabi mong talk
na yan, i will thank you. Sasamahan ko
pa ng Caramel Macchiato yan
at New York Cheesecake.

"Uy, excited na ko! Masarap yan! Sana bukas makausap mo na si Mr.Spark. Hahahahaha!"

After dinner, they were able to discuss other important things like their plans for the school year, their training schedules for the upcoming NCAA and PVL Collegiate Conference, and of course, how to deal with Joaqui.

****************
Meanwhile, in Unit 716 at Torre Residences...

RJ just went out of the bathroom after taking a quick shower. He was about to enter his room so he can busy himself with advanced readings when his cousin beat him to it and blocked his way.

"Op! Op! Saan ka pupunta?"

Josh, i'm about to do advanced reading para prepared ako sa classes tomorrow. Let me in!

"No! No! No! Advanced reading o magmumuni-muni ka na naman?"

Sira! Ano bang sinasabi mo dyan?!

"I dunno, Kuya. You tell me. Since makabalik tayo dito sa condo, wala ka nang ginawa dyan kundi magkulong sa room mo. Kala ko ba may hahanapin tayo?!"

Hindi ako nagmumukmok, sira! Wala lang ako sa mood makipag-lokohan sa inyo nila Kristoff. Puro pambababae kasi topic niyo eh. Sige na, papasukin mo na ko. Tabi na dyan!

"Talaga ba kuya?! Oh well, sayang... may nasagap pa naman sila Kristoff at Jerome na good news... ikaw rin!"

Anong balita naman yan?!