Mine, oh, Mine!

Shinong lagot? Ako? Hin-

RJ was cut off when he heard someone speak from behind him.

Oo, ikaw!

Nicki's voice was loud enough, intentionally making her presence known to him. She knew she succeeded when she saw RJ jumped from his seat and turned to face her in an instant.

N-nic... Nic... Nicki!

He stuttered as he was wide-eyed in shock. When Nicki didn't move nor speak, he thought he was just imagining things. He blinked a couple of times to make sure of who was in front of him but her image didn't disappear. Then it dawned on him.

Baby ko.. it's... it's really you...

He managed to say as his vision was starting to get blurry and dizziness was kicking in. He massaged his temple as he looked at her straight in the eyes. He smiled then all of a sudden, everything went black.

Oh my gosh! Babe!
Nicki exclaimed.

"Uy, tol!" Fortunately, Kristoff and Josh were quick to get hold of him as he passed out.

Nicki stepped closer as Kristoff held him up and sat him on the bar stool. She cupped his face with both hands and was trying to wake him up.

Jay... Babe... RJ!
She was gently tapping his
face as she calls his name.

Hmmm?!
RJ responded with closed eyes.

Isa! RJ umayos ka dyan!

She stated but RJ didn't budge. His eyes remained shut as his head bowed down.

"Uhm, Nicki, mabuti pa iuwi na lang natin siya para di na rin tayo makagulo dito. Kami na aakay sa kanya." Kristoff said as he held RJ's arm and placed it over his shouders.

"I already settled his bill. Tara!" Josh said as he assisted Kristoff and took RJ's other arm and put it over his shoulder.

"Ang bigat pala nitong lokong toh!" Kristoff joked as they made their way towards the exit with Nicki and Sheena following behind.

In no time, they were already in front of Kristoff's car in the parking lot. Nicki immediately opened the door of the back seat as Josh and Kristoff gently guided RJ inside. Once he was settled, Kristoff faced the two girls outside his car.

"Ah, Nicki pasensya ka na sa kaibigan namin. Hindi naman manginginom yan. Kaya nga ang bilis malasing eh. Tsaka maybe ayaw lang makaabala sa amin kaya nagsolo yan. Sorry din kung di kayo makakapag-usap ngayon. Bukas na lang pag hulas na itong lokong toh!"

I understand guys.
And I know this is partly
my fault din. I'm sorry,
pati tuloy kayo naabala.
Nicki sadly uttered.

"Uy hindi naman Ate Nicki. Hindi lang talaga kayo nagkaintindihan ni Kuya Jay. Hindi naman kayo abala. Of course we're here to help and support you din. Kami na lang muna bahala mag—"

Can he stay with me tonight?!

"Huh?!" Kristoff and Josh were both surprised with what she asked.

"Wait besh, anong sabi mo?! Pakiulit!"

Pwede bang sa condo ko muna si RJ tonight? Since ako naman dahilan bakit naglasing siya, pwede bang ako na lang mag-alaga sa boyfriend ko?

"Sigurado ka ba dyan beshie?"

Yes! May guest room naman ako. Sheena and I can stay in my room tapos sa guest room na lang si RJ. I just... i wanna take care of him sana...