16 Sunday Splendor

Hi guys! Namiss ko po kayo... namiss niyo ba si Nicki at RJ? Eto na po, di ko na kayo bibitinin pa, promise!😍

Please play the music before you read ahead.

Happy Sunday everyone!😘
***********************************************

She was dumbstruck. She wasn't able to understand anything from what her best friend's saying on the other line because her eyes were locked with his and her heart was beating erratically against her chest. She opened her mouth and tried to speak but she seemed so lost for words.

Juicecolored! Ganun na ba ko kagrabe mag-imagine?! Totoo ba toh?! Andito siya?!

She blinked a couple of times, trying to register in her mind if what was right before her very eyes is real. The he smiled. That deep dimple on his left cheek showed and his eyes twinkled when his lips curved upward. Her best friend on the other line was momentarily forgotten.

Gahd! Why does he have to
be so cute?! Ang hiraaaaap!

"Nics!!!! What's happening?! Hooooy! May nangyari bang masama dyan?! Ano na?! Bat ka nawala?! Hello!!! Besh!!! Hello!!!"

Sheena's alarming voice on the other line brought her back to reality. She realized that she was still holding her phone on her left ear.

A-a-RJ's here...
She stuttered as she looked away.

"Ay sus! Kaya naman pala... ayieee! Teka, are you gonna be fine there?!"

Yepyep! Call you later, promise!
She whispered then instantly pressed
the end call button on her screen.

As soon as she ended the call, she returned her gaze back to RJ. His smile already faded. She looked at him with questioning eyes and raised an eyebrow at him as he remained standing in front of her with a bouquet of yellow roses in his hand while he looked at her with so much longing in his eyes. Silence filled the empty hallway of the condominium as both got tongue-tied and lost in each other's eyes.

Umayos ka, RJ! Tandaan mo yung
sinabi ni Josh! Wag kang mastatwa
sa ganda niya! Magsalita ka uy!

Ano ba naman universe?! Bakit nandito toh?
At bakit may dalang bulaklak? Ito na ba?
Aasa na ba ko? Tama ba si Sheens?! Teka lang,
wag muna tayo masyadong kiligin, self.
Let's wait for what he has to say. That is if
magsasalita pa. Eh parang napipi na yat—

Namiss kita...

His lips slowly curved again and the dimple on his left cheek showed as he smiled at her so sweetly. But deep inside, he was nervous as hell and he was reprimanding himself for the words he uttered.

Susmaryosep! Sa lahat ng pwedeng
sabihin yun talaga agad pambungad
mo?! Pero namiss ko talaga siya...

She was stunned with his words. She didn't know how to react. Truth is, she missed him too. But she's afraid to let it show. Much more, she's scared to say it back.

Mas namiss kita, if you only knew...