24 - Sealed With a Kiss

Pasensya na kung natagalan na naman!😉 Naisingit ko lang in between meetings and paperworks... at dahil nakasickleave ako, natapos ko naman siya... hahaha!

Play the song muna before reading for added feels ha?😉

Dito muna tayong lahat. PampaGV lang! I hope you'll love it! At sana mapangiti kayo ng update na ito sa kabila ng mga hindi magagandang issues sa bibis natin.😁

Enjoy reading!😘

***********************************
RJ woke up with a smile on his face as he opened his eyes and saw the mesmerizing view in front of him. It was all surreal. He still couldn't believe that the love of his life was just lying right next to him, wrapped in his arms.

Nicki was still sleeping soundly and he couldn't help but gaze lovingly at her beautiful features. He delicately traced the outline of her face with his fingers, from her eyebrows to her eyes, nose, cheeks then to her lips. He smiled. The memory of how they capped off the night was still vivid in his mind. How their lips melded into one as their tongues dueled for dominance. How her kisses were full of intensity yet there's a hint of tenderness at the same time because she was thinking of his cut lip. How he didn't mind the pain as their lips locked repeatedly and how he even initiated to deepen their kisses though he winced in pain.

Last night was filled with passionate kisses and sweet naughty cuddles until Nicki slowly drifted off to sleep in his arms. He followed her to sleep with a heart full of love and bliss. He couldn't ask for more.

You're perfect, baby! And i'm
so so lucky to have you.
He whispered.

Hmmm...

He stiffened when he felt her stir.  He waited for her to open her yes but she just scrunched her nose, moved closer and hugged him even tighter as her face relaxed once again.

She's adorable!
He smiled at the thought.

He stared at her for a while, just wanting to savor the feeling of Nicki peacefully nestled in his chest. It was like a dream coming true for him. When they met in Boracay a few months ago, his heart already knew she will be special in his life. But then the accident happened, and he never thought he'd still be able to find her. Yet he didn't lose hope. Then he found her. But he thought it was too late because she was with the same guy who blatantly declared his love for her in Boracay. That moment, his heart sank because he knew he was too late. But the universe seemed to have some other plans. Because on that same day, he saw her again. Unexpectedly all by herself. And so he seized the moment. And he was more than thankful to the heavens that he found the courage to ran after her that day. Because that day was their new beginning.

And now, she's here lying beside him, in her own bedroom, and engulfed in his loving arms. And he promised himself he will do anything and everything he can just to keep her by his side.

Her phone on the bedside table suddenly rang, and this pulled him back to reality. He checked the time in her wall clock and knew that this moment will soon be over. It's time for them to face another day. He tried to move so he can reach the phone on her side not realizing that he was almost hovering on top of her. So when Nicki felt the movements, her eyes slowly opened and a figure came to her view. She didn't realize who or what it was at first. She blinked once, trying to adjust her blurry vision from waking up, but it was still there. Then she blinked again and this time, she found his face only inches away in front of her. She gasped in surprise.

Babe?!
She softly whispered.

It was then that RJ finally got a hold of Nicki's phone so he was not able to hear her. But he felt her hands flat on his chest, as if ready to push him. So he moved and turned his head only to meet a pair of pretty doe eyes looking quizzically at him. And that's the only time he realized he was already on a compromising position on top of her. He panicked.