19 Just Can't Resist You

Hey guys!

Fair warning lang po... may slight harot kasi! Hehe!

Pashout out na din kay iamlhudy87 for cheering me up the last night. Thanks meshie!😘

Enjoy reading!😉
*****************************************

I love you, girlfriend!

I love you too, boyfriend!
*tsup*

Sarap! Isa pa nga...

I love you.
*smooch*

Eeeeh, isa pa, please...

I love you.
*smooch*

Hindi yun eh...

Ay, ano ba?

Ulitin mo yung kanina?

I love you.
*smooch*

Hindi kasi yun...

Ay nakakahalata na ako ha?
Kanina pa ako i love you ng
i love you,
ikaw ang hindi sumasagot.
Pero halik ka naman ng halik.
What is it that you want then?!

He smiled widely at her as he cupped her face and showered it with kisses all over with his every i love you and mahal kita. Every kiss made her body shiver as the heat continuously build up within her. Then he stopped, with his lips just inches away from hers. She gave her a questioning look. And he just returned her gaze with his eyes full of love and his lips curved into a sweet smile as he touched her forehead with his.

You're mine

You're mine...

He softly uttered. Yung tipong hindi pa rin siya makapaniwala. She saw the happiness not only with his smile as the lone dimple on his left cheek deepens, but more so with his eyes as it turned into slits with his words. She smiled back at him and she gently cupped his face as she echoed the words he said.

And you're mine.

She said it with a hint of finality in her voice. Yung walang pag-aalinlangan. Yung siguradong sigurado. Because she wanted him to know that it is real. That she is real. Then she claimed his mouth in a sweet, passionate, slow motion kiss just to prove it. When Nicki pulled away to catch some air, RJ kissed her forehead then wrapped his arms around her in a warm embrace.