Chapter2:Collecting pokemon

Ash ran out of his house and sat on a rock next to the street. Pikachu watched him with curiosity and pity.All his feelings seemed to flush through him all at once.Suddenly,he remembered his Pokemon.

"Let's go"said Ash

"Pi pika pika pi" said pikachu(where are we going)

"Let go collect my other Pokemon such as Greninja,Charizard,Infernape and Screptile."said Ash

Pikachu noticed that his trainer was no longer crying and his eyes were full of hope.

Ash and Pikachu ran side by side and soon, they reached professor Oak's lab

Ash ran to the door and knocked gently. Professor Oak opened the door and led Ash in.

"May I have all my Pokemon"asked Ash

"Ash,I think you already know that a Pokemon trainer can only carry 6 Pokemon at once"replied professor Oak

"But it's really important, the traitors might harm them." Replies Ash

Then he explained what happened.

After listening to the story, professor Oak said " I do have something that can help you but it is not avalible to the public yet. It is in development and may take a few more days to complete.It is called a nanadex"

Professor Oak suggested Ash to take all his Pokemon to Mt silver to train and when the nenodex is ready, he will ring Ash and tell him to collect it.

After a few minutes, all his Pokémon with Ash. Ash called out the name of each Pokemon he had to do a quick register.

After saying all the name Ash felt his mouth was extremely tired, even more tired than blowing a trumpet for 3 hours.

The following day, Ash took all his Pokemon and marched towards Mt silver. To avoid attention, they did it very early in the morning, when everybody else was still sleeping.

After a few hours, Ash and all his Pokemon safetly reached Mt silver. Ash made a training court and told everyone to get ready to train hard and work hard.