The letter.........

Ash opened it. He opened the letter. It was the dawn of a new day; perhaps one which he would never forget...............

The letter didn't have any name or address on it but Ash could tell it was someone, some one he knew: Serena!!!

It said:

Dear Ash, or whoever finds this

I have gone in hope of escaping a stalker, who I recognised as he mask man with a face like......... 

Then it was cut off. There Ash noticed some rubber marks and a faint hint of writing. He knew instantly that someone had down something, horrible: Serena's letter had been changed and erased..........................

After a few blank spaces, Ash caught up with the rest of the letter.

WATCH OUT!

Be careful for he is not what he seems.

End

---Serena 

Ash studied the letter The last word Serena had a faint curl on the end or the letter S. Ash knew Serena did that type of fancy writing but this curl was different: it had a music like note at the end. Serena never wrote curves like a music note Furthermore Serena would never say something like end --- Serena. She considered that to be impolite. The writing was very Real though.

Then.... blood. Blood on the edge of one of the paper and wait, writing! It was like the world Hal, with a faint l on the end. 

Music Hal? No wait, music hall!!!

Ash knew that place. When he was younger, he used to play hide and seek beside the music hall! It was a big dome shaped building with spikes sticking out!!!

Ash knew lots of hiding place inside the hall as he had once entered it himself in order to get to the airport on the quickest route!!!

(Time skip the next day)