The plot

The plot

Professor Oak dragged himself onto a nearby chair and took a deep breathe. He hoped professor Kukui would help him capture or kill Ash.

"Urgh...I just wanted to ask whether you could..."

His voice trailed off like the torrents of gusty wind among the trees.

(Outside the tent, same time)

Brock was getting impatient. He had hid himself in a bush nearby but it apparently had thorns and the leaves were making his skin itch. He didn't get why the professor took so long. Would it have been easier just to march in with his Pokemon and force people to do his will instead? It would save or of this blabbering.

Every now and then, the sky would ignite like blazing fire and the sun would then seem to become darker. The trees waved their bony arms and chattered their shrivel teeth. The tent seemed so close, their goal was so close, yet disrupted because this stupid professor decided to take a tea break and try words instead of wits. To Brock, wits were more important then words, but deep in Brock's heart, he knew that words were just as important. The wind became ghostly whispers among the trees, sending chills into Brocks heart. Sometimes he wished one of the girls were here. Beautiful girls always seemed to calm his mind.

He clutched his Pokemon ball with his shadow steelix in one hand, a Pidgey hooted in the distance, and there was a few short rustles in the trees, then all was quiet.

Blackness covered the undergrowth, apart from the light within the tent, that had slipped from the cracks of the door, there was nothing else. Brock wanted to swear out loud, but it was apparently 'impolite'. People had said Brock had changed, become more ruthless and stubborn after betraying Ash, but Brock didn't care. His heart was filled with hatred and blood.

"Blood"

Brock whispered. Then, a mouthful of hatred pushed up again and send his mind into hollow crevices of madness. He had become a vampire, having a thirst for blood...

"I NEED BLOOD"

He screeched as he let steelix out of its poke ball.

"Stupid creature, attack that tent"

He ordered.

Steelix obeyed, it's tail growing longer and more metallic and then, it slammed into the tent...

(Inside the tent)

"...Ash is evil, a spy, help me kill him and you shall finally be freed from him..." Professor Oak had tried all he could to try to get the professor to help him. He wanted Ash dead, but he didn't know why.

"Wait, is that true?" Asked professor Kukui.

"Trust me" Professor Oak hissed, "for I shall..."

Suddenly, the tent was on fire, shaking madly, a huge tail meters long bashed into the tent, knocking half of the shelves over and grabbing Professor Kukui, dragging him out.

Professor Oak was too shocked to do anything.

"Brock" he snarled...

Indeed, on a small mount of mud, was Brock, a face full of pride.

"WE ARE MEANT TO BE KILLING ASH TOGETHER, WE ARE IN A PLOT, SO I HAVE CAPTURED THIS DUMB...THING... YOU SHOULD FORCE HIM TO DO WHAT YOU WANT THEN USING YOUR WORDS" Shouted Brock.

"BROCK, DAM YOU! YOU RUINED THE PLAN! NOW PEOPLE KNOW WE ARE EVIL AND... wait, what are you doing?"

"I shall kill him" Said Brock, "and drink his blood".