A plot of evil

(Time skip the next day)

Today was the rest day like usual between a match. Ash decided to go and talk to Gary. He was a little bored. Ash remembered that the reason he came to join the tournament was partly because he wanted revenge on the traitors. He wasn't sure now, it was already a couple of matches and only a few traitors remain. Perhaps the traitors would all be knocked out before they actually had a chance to face him. "What pathetic people" he thought. According to Gary, half of the traitors didn't managed to get through the first round!

Ash got changed from his pajamas and got dressed. There was no way he was going out in them. Due to the fact that Ash had woken up early, which was a very unusual thing since he nearly always wake up past 9:30, he decided to go for a stroll in the training fields. Unknown to him, he was going to make a discovery that could save his life!

"WTF Max" shouted Brock, "how could you think of us sneaking into his  room and killing him, the securities to tight, we should try another method to murder that weakling instead".

"We should use my water type Pokemon to wash him and drown him" said a voice who Ash recognized as Misty.

Fear struck Ash's heart, whatever the traitors were doing, he knew he had to stop them. What evil plan were they making, who were they trying to murder: Ash didn't know nor did he care. 

Suddenly, Misty turned around and saw him.

"Who are you" she asked" why are you overhearing what we were talking about.

Ash thought that he was going to be caught..... for sure.

"My names ehhhh Red" said Ash

"He looks familiar "thought Misty.

"Tell me what your business here is or you will die" shouted Tracey.

"I am just taking a stroll in the area" said Ash, trying to make his voice sound different.

"Well get lost and don't you dare tell anyone about this" shouted Iris.

Ash walked off, he knew he should have his and hear more about what they were trying to do, but the information was enough: they were trying to murder someone. Ash couldn't believe he fooled the traitors, he had birth marks on his cheeks! 

(Time skip a few minutes later)

Ash had gone back to his hotel and was discussing what they should do." We should first know who they are trying to murder" said Gary.

"How are we supposed to know that" asked Ash.

"You could asked one of your rivals to spy on them" replied Gary. 

"Thanks for the advise bro" said Ash.

"Anytime" replied Gary. 

(Time skip Later that day)

Ash had already finish his training of Pikachu vs Sceptile and Infernape vs Charizard. Greninja was at the ranch as he needed rest.

When Ash was walking back home from the training area, he met Paul. What Gary said suddenly appeared in his head and raising all his courage, he walked over to Paul......

"Paul, can you do something for me" asked Ash with a look of uncertainty on his face.

"Sure" replied Paul. 

"Can you help me spy on the the traitors and discover who they are trying to murder" asked Ash.

"What they are trying to murder someone" shouted Paul in shock.

After a while, Paul said: " I accept".

"Good luck then" shouted Ash as Paul walked of into the distance. Everything was so peaceful and quiet. The sun was rising, making he golden leaves glitter. Everything was so beautiful..........

Authors Note hope you enjoy this