Rescuing pikachu!

Ash woke up to the harsh sunlight seeping through the little crack on the ledge of the window. As usual, he did his routine of change from pajamas brush the teeth, and walk out for a morning stroll. His matched for the league wasn't until 2:00 in the afternoon so there was no need to rush.

It was already 10:00 in the morning when he went out. For some reason, he didn't feel hungry, however a sense of ............. dread flooded through his body. Something bad was going to happen, however he didn't know what. Ash let out a sigh of frustration as he stormed out of the hotel. Unlike before, the sound of pidgeys chirping no longer made him feel guilt and sadness whilst flooding his brain with the image of pidgeot, one of the first pokemon he ever caught in Kanto, who was left to protect a group of wild pidgeys from a terrorizing fearow. He no longer heard the song of wild butterfrees and they no longer reminded him about the second pokemon he ever had, caterpie, which soon evolved into a menapod and soon, a butterfree.

Some thing was wrong, horribly wrong. When Ash finished his morning stroll, he remembered that he forgot to take Pikachu with him and immediately ran to his room, only to bash his head against the door, he had completely forgot about opening the door.

When Ash finally opened the door, he saw the team rocket trio in his room, with an angry Pikachua cage with the rocket trio next to it.

"give Pikachu back" shouted Ash

"Never" shouted team rocket.

"Pikachu, use your thunderbolt to blast 'em off" commanded Ash .

Pikachu gathered some electricity and its red cheeks began to sparkle before it let out its thunderbolt, however the weird cage surrounding it absorbed the electricity!

"We forgot to do our motto" shouted meowth

"Oh no, lets do it now" said Jessie and James.

"Team rocket blast off in the speed of light,

Surrender now or prepare to fight-"

"Stop, I've heard it ten thousand times, I already know it" interrupted Ash

"How could you be so rude to interrupt our motto" shouted Ash "Give Pikachu back or prepare to blast off at the speed of light and circle around earth forever and never return back down".

Ash ran toward the rocket trio and reached for his belt and release one of his pokemon to fight the trio when Thump, Ash tripped over and landed on his knees.

"Ha ha ha ha ha ha" the rocket trio laughed.

Ash shielded his face in embarrassment whilst tending his sore knee.

Since team rocket was laughing so hard, Pikachu escaped the grip of team rocket alone with the cage that stopped his electric powers from working.

"Pikkkkkaaaaaaachuuuuuuuuuuu" the electric mouse shouted as it landed a thunderbolt equal to the size of a tornado!

Upon contact of the electricity, the rocket trio were immediately paralyzed in place. Then they blasted off, creating a huge hole in the top of the building!

Before they blasted off, Ash could make out their lips saying "Noooooooo" and "Curses to that brat".

(Time skip 2:00)

Ash had arrived on time in the stadium and was walking up the steps to the battling area. When he arrived, he saw his opponent, he had jet-black hair and his face was twisted with a sneer.

"Prepare to loose" he shouted "You never won any tournaments"

"Well, you should be aware that I won the orange league, after beating Drake and came second in the Kalos league. My Sceptile also fainted a Darkrai when I was against Tobias".

"Let the battle begin" shouted the referee.

"Go axew, show the losers what you are made of" said the impolite opponent.

"Well, its little pokemon against little then" replied Ash as he said: "Pikachuu, I choose you!".

Authors notes, what will happen next? Read on to find out! I hoped you enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed writing it. Also, what is your favorite chapter so far, write it in the comments please because I want to know your opinion. Please answer. :)

-NecrozmalordAZ