Through heat fire and ice...

Meanwhile, it was arguably the worst days in the overworld's history ever to exist. It was a blast that shook buildings, roofs, smashed windows into pieces and shattered entire lives. It was done.

Necrozma had finally got it. The final prize was set in its eyes. But first, it had to find that stupid boy Ash. It was still unclear what had happened how he had escaped, how everything seemed to collapse in a matter of moments. How and where was Ash? Necrozma somehow found that it couldn't find him, straight away, though it thought it knew where Ash was, and it was going to stop until it had claimed its final prize. Once, they thought they could restrain him, but they were too ignorant. The world was his, darkness... light. The light Necrozma needed was finally his, and there was no way that boy Ash could interfere with it. But, firstly, it was necessary to kill him first, just in case...

Necrozma seemed to smile at that thought. Finally, it could achieve true unity with its once powerful self, finally, it had what it was needed. It smiled. It had the pokemon, legends claim that it was capable of helping Necrozma achieve its final goal. The goal was simple, it needed the two beasts though, the two pokemon... the sun and the moon, and now that it had the sun, which was a Pokemon known as...

"My lord, we have believed to detect where the boys location is" came as hurried response from one of Necrozma's ultra beast's. It was Kartana, the pokemon that had served Necrozma so well, until today...

"Go and find him then, and bring him to me" said Necrozma, using him mind of course: the two ultra beasts had now developed a way of communicating in each other's minds, and even if Kartana thought it was at a fair level with Necrozma, it was wrong.

Necrozma had better plans for it. It was going to be the final pokemon to stop Ash, if everything else failed, whilst Necrozma successfully completed everything with the use of the tiny pokemon he had captured... it was strange to think how a weak pokemon could become so powerful. It was sleeping peacefully in the bag Necrozma had captured it in. And of course, the altar, whose powers should only be activated with this... and then, Kartana could be swept aside just like everyone else, a piece of rock in the endless gushing waterfall. Of course though, Necrozma still wanted to keep some of humanity and the majority of Pokemon so that he had things to rule over and control. It was certainly boring to simply wait for an eternity only to find that too much destruction was done and that there was no one left to rule over!

"My lord, should I kill him or capture him" asked Kartana.

"Capture him would be good, but kill him if he tries to do anything like defending himself!" Necrozma responded using its mind.

"Yes... master" Kartana responded.

Necrozma was not in the best of moods right now. Kartana was getting more and more out of control. It was a risk of rebellion, and therefore there was only one way to do this... it would have crushed the ultra beast if it was in a bad mood, but today, it was not in a very bad mood, so it decided to keep it alive... but of course with better caution and perhaps enslaved as well... completely bond to Necrozma's will.

Mean while, Ash and Giratina were thrown back by the humongous blast that shook the whole realm... shook the whole piece of structure they were standing on.

"What is happening?" Asked Ash, amid the chaos.

"Get down" roared Giratina, as it gave a very bad signalled message into his... companion's head.

"What is happening... Ash... Ash..." Ash found himself talking to... Ash.

He was sure he was going crazy, his brain burnt to butter and melted into nothing but milk and cream... slicing in errie silence. What was going on...