A rescue a surprise meeting and a mysterious kidnapper part 2!

Ash looked up. He knew he had to face the truth for the ugly truth was reality and they were in the reality! Ash wish they were in an alternative reality where the traitors never betrayed him and he won the Kalos league! He and Serena were married! Unfortunately, despite how good it sounds, it was still a dream!

This was why he was fighting, fighting hard to achieve his dreams! Fighting hard to make the world of Pokemon and humans one!

Ash took a deep breath and calmed down! He walked toward nurse Joy's desk, only to freeze right in front of it! There he saw it! 

Ash shook his head! 

"No it's not possible." His mind said!

Then he saw nurse Joy was giving him curious looks! He didn't blame her! It was life! Life has good and bad, but there was always be good in the bad and bad in the good! This was why he was still fighting!

"Eghhhhh do you know wether you could treat this" asked Ash curiously! For once, it was in a curious tone! 

Ash wondered wether his delay on resuming had killed Pidgeot for it was now barely conscious!

"Oh dear, well I will try my best" said Nurse joy " It may take a few days to heal or maybe.... it will die"!

Upon hearing this, Ash nearly cried out like a baby! He had let it down! He had thought tooooooooooo much! Way to much! He now could only hope for good news of Pidgeots recovery!

(Time skip a few minutes later) 

Ash was walking out of the door.  

BANG, he heard it! No wait, he made it. Then he saw it! 

Clemont has been apparently knocked down to the ground! It wasn't Ash though!

He never felt the bump!

BANG! Bonnie was down.

BANG! Was Serena down? No, thankfully Ash had tackled her to the ground so whatever was doing that missed!

Then the glass shattered like a mirror shattering into thousands of pieces!

Then, BLACK!

Everything was black! Ash figured whoever was making the BANG sounds and knocking Bonnie and Clemont down must have dropped a smoke grenade.

Then he tried to feel for Serena's hand! Failure! There was no hand!

Nothing?!!!! Only the thick black cloud that covered the Pokemon center!

"Serena?" Ash asked!

Echos

"Serena" this time Ash was shouting!

Echoes again!

"Serena where are youuuuuuuuuuy" Ash let out a long shout!

No response but echoes!

Ash tried to move and find Serena!

Vain hopes! The cloud was too thick that Ash didn't see a table and bumped his head on it! He fainted afterwards!

Check my Pokemon theory book out on 

https://www.wattpad.com/620815789-collection-of-pokemon-theories-ash-never-ages-due