The first 2 Pokemon vs 2 Pokemon battle

(Contintion: Ash had arrived at the stadium and had started his battle...)

"The battle is set on a stony terrain. There are jagged edges everywhere" announced the referee.

"Pikachu start with thunderbolt" commanded Ash.

Pikachu's cheeks started to sparkle with electricity and it hurled it self into the air and launched a dangerous looking bolt of electricity from its cheeks.

"Dodge it" the opponent replied calmly.

As the thunderbolt came closer and close and even closer, axew started to move, slowly at first before speeding up until it was safely out of the range of thunderbolt!

Ash was shocked. This battle was going to be harder then he thought.

"I was expecting you to use your charizard and then get easily defeated by a axew, everyone will know that you're a weakling" the opponent jeered.

Ash didn't reply, he was thinking and slowly, a plan began to form.

"Pikachu, don't attack or move until the opponent attacks," shouted Ash

Pikachu stayed still and rested. Axew, meanwhile was beginning to get bored of waiting.

Finally, Ash's opponent told it to move.

"Use quick attack"

Axew started to move at neck-breaking speed and slammed into Pikachu. Despite it being a weak move, it allowed the user to go first at most occasions.

"Pikachu, quick, use volt tackle".

Pikachu covered himself in bursts of electricity and started running towards Axew.

Axew slowly curved and HE ALSO DODGED VOLT TACKLE!

Ash could see his opponents plan: no matter how powerful a move is, axew would be able to dodge it.

Suddenly, Ash thought of another plan, he could use the jagged rocks sticking out of the field as his advantage!

"Pikachu, climb that rock" commanded Ash.

Pikachu gave its master a hopeful look before speeding off into a nearby jagged pillar and started climbing in.

"Axew, go to the bottom of the rock and stay there" commanded his opponent.

Axew dodged all the rocks with amazing speed and arrived at the edge of the pillar.

"Dig" his opponent shouted.

"Pikachu prepare electro net" shouted Ash(Pikachu can learn electro net, he learned it in pokemon sun and moon series) Pikachu formed a huge net of electricity and held it in its tiny arms.

"Out, on top of the pillar now" his opponent commanded.

"Pikachu throw electro net to the ground".

As Axew immerged, Pikachu threw electro net down on the ground and traped Axew.

"Block the other entrance with electro net as well" shouted Ash, happy that his plan worked out.

Axew tried its hardest to break free but could not.

"Axew's trainer will have ten seconds for Axew to break free or else he will lose". Said Mr Goodshow.

"Tennnnnn Nineeeeee Eightttttttt Sevennnnnnn Sixxxxxx Fiveeeeee Fourrrrrrr Threeeeeee Twooooo Oneeeeeeeeeee"

Axew still hadn't broke free and was declared to have lost.