War

Tapu koko simply stared at Ash.

Ash stared back. He blinked.

"What are you trying to me?" Ash asked.

There was still no response.

The tapu simply dropped the two object and zoomed into the sky, which was getting lighter by seconds"

"Wait, don't leave me!" Shouted Ash desperately after it.

It was too late. The four tapu's had already departed in the sky, leaving a trail of dust after them.

Sunlight suddenly streamed through the dark clouds in the sky, it was hard to believe that such an incredible battle had just occurred minutes ago. The ominous dark clouds that had eloped the nearby mountains had departed, revealing the sharp, pointy peak and the leaf green grass which's colour had returned to it.

Ash suddenly felt dread, alone. Why? He didn't know. It seemed like something or someone wasn't with him. Serena? It did occur to him that she might have been the one but... she wasn't the one he was thinking of right now.

One of his shoulders seemed surprisingly light. No wait, it wasn't light, it was just light in comparison with a mouse like creature, yellow and sparky, used to sit on it!

"Pikachu!" Ash shouted as he quickly let pikachu and a few of his other pokemon out to enjoy the fresh air.

Ash couldn't believe he had returned pikachu to a poke ball! He knew he would never do it!

"I must have been to tired" Ash made up an excuse.

All the other pokemon he had looked at him in disbelief for a second. They knew that Ash would never put pikachu in a poke ball, even if the world was ending in moments. His Pokemon did forgive him though. They had already seen so much people harm their trainer, from betraying him to abandoning him, they promised they would never follow those people's footsteps. Secretly, they never he had all knew that Ash was under huge stress since he has lost Serena. In times where all was peaceful, Ash would sit there, looking out of the window and moaning: "Serena...Serena..."

Losing Paul made things even worst. Sometimes, Ash would go sleepwalking in the night, sometimes crying yet suddenly sprouting widely awake and look around him in confusion since he didn't know where he was. One time he had sleepwalked so far and woke up 5 miles from their camp. Even worst, he didn't bring his nano dex with him when he slept and so he had no pokemon to help him find the way! He was completely lost!

Luckily, he let out a few pokemon before he fell asleep and when they woke up, they were very worried that their trainer wasn't there anymore. They ended up searching for their trainer for the rest of the night and half of the day before they found Ash lying in the middle of a far away forest.

So, pikachu, will you forgive me? Asked Ash, knowing that pikachu was the one who would make the final decision. A grin began to spread on pikachu's face.

"So, do you forgive me?" Asked Ash.

Pikachu nodded almost immediately.

Ash smiled. He was completely unaware of a metallic robot in a cube shape that was no bigger than a Pidgey, spying on him. After a while, it said:

"Information tracked, information track... analysing data... analysing data". Then it flew off.

(Not far away, right now)

Two figures and a Meowth dressed in reporter uniforms stood in front of professor Kukui, who seemed to have just woken up and was giving a speech on live television explaining how he thought why everybody suddenly fell asleep and what he thought was going on. One of the reporters had a really big hat, as if hiding something on her hat, and disguising her and making her look like a male. At one time, the hat tilted to one side and reveal some long, red hair. She quickly pulled her hat back to place.