The shadows of fury

The shadows of fury

"Team rocket!" Ash shouted. "What do you want"

"To show you our ability to cause devastation!" Replied James "Go Dragonite"

" wait, what?" Asked Ash, surprised.

"Now, we can finally get that pikachu! Go Charizard" Shouted Jessie.

"How did you get all of these pokemon" Ash asked, secretly giving pikachu the clue to hide in his backpack.

"TEAM ROCKET POKEMON ARE THE BEST!" Shouted James, "Gavanni gives these to us as help to catch you!"

"SURRENDER NOW OR PREPARE TO FIGHT!"

"Urgh, you know you already did your motto ages ago" Said Ash.

"Urgh...." Jessie looked at James blankly and James was like "it wasn't my fault! Don't blame me"

"Meowth!" Said meowth, "let's get a move on"

"Dragonite, outrage" James ordered.

"Quick, Charizard, I chose you!" Ash said as he let out Charizard.

Ash knew that this was an advantage because Charizard, before mega evolving into its x form, is a pure fire type and despite the fact that fire wasn't very effective against dragon types, Charizard had a series of powerful dragon moves in its move set.

"Dodge"

Charizard managed to dodge in time.

"Now dragon claw, lets go!" Commanded Ash as Charizard's claws grew green like grass on a fresh field. It's started charging towards Dragonite.

"Outrage" Said James.

Ash knew that James had put himself in a bad disadvantage by starting with outrage. After one outrage, Dragonite will be locked onto the move until it gets confused after two or three turns.

Ash waited till the powerful move was about to hit Charizard.

"Now, dodge to the side and spin towards Dragonite and hit it with dragon claw"

Ash told Charizard was to spin because:

Firstly, it would help Charizard to continue at its speed without slowing down and

Secondly, Charizard was in a much more defensive position whilst spinning, Ash could see that Jessie might order the Charizard she was given to help out.

Charizard slashed Dragonite in the cheeks and knocked it backwards.

"Outrage" mumbled James.

This time, Dragonite charged an extra strong ball of energy and Ash was caught of guard. The blast hit Charizard with a KABOOM and the force of a million mega tones.

A huge puff of smoke appeared where Charizard was hit.

Ash rushed over to help his pal.

James started to dance in excitement, thinking that he had won. He had been completely unaware that Charizard was still able to battle, despite being as weak as an ant.

In James's heap of excitement, he completely forgot that outrage causes confusion after two or three turns and that Dragonite was now banging his head on a nearby tree.

"Charizard, I know you can do it" Ash encouraged as Charizard stood up, as determined as ever. The trails of black smoke had slowly started fading from its wings and it let out a ferocious battle cry and Charizard towards Dragonite, who was still banging its head on the tree and slapping itself due to confusion.