The legends league

Authors note the legends league has finally started! Please tell me if I make any grammar spelling mistakes. The last part is quite memoristic and emotional.

A few days past for our heroes without having to worry about the traitors 

"It's so stress relieving" said Ash to his royal partner, Pikachu." A few days without needing to hide like a mouse from the traitors".

"Pi pi" replies Pikachu(yeah)

Suddenly, Ash remembered the letter about the legends league!

He knew that it would be a great way to express his hate on the traitor: by humiliating them in battle.

"Hey Ashy boy what are you thinking" asked Gary jokingly.

"How do you know that I am thinking of something.

"It's because of the look you had on your face"replied Gary.

"Do I actually have a look on my face" Ash asked Pikachu,

"Pi pi Pika pi" replied Pikachu(yeah you do and the look is... so funny)

"Are you guys crazy, I am sure I don't have any look on my face" said Ash stubbornly, clearly confused on why Gary and Pikachu was laughing at him.

"Come on please" begged Gary

"Fine" replied Ash as he told Gary about the legends league.

"Oh" said Gary.

(Time skip, a few hours later)

Ash and his rival started traveling to the Pokemon center. Gary pointed out that Ash would need to sign up for the legends league and if it was such a huge event, then any Pokemon center should be able to let Ash enter.

On the way, Ash went to Mt silver to collect his Pokemon.

He felt ashamed for leaving them for a few days and hoped that all his Pokemon would forgive him.

When he arrived, he immediately got stomped by his herd of Tauros, which seemed to be happy to see their trainer again.

After that, Ash's Greninja, the master of stealth and Umbreon, master of the night came.

It took a couple of minutes to get all of Pokemon sorted but eventually he managed it. 

"Wow" said Gary, clearly shocked by how much Pokemon Ash had now. 

A few months before, Ash was still a underdog, however now he was getting better and slowly reaching his goal: to be a Pokemon master.

"How am I supposed to get all my Pokemon to come with me?" asked Ash

"Oh, take this" said Gary as he handed Ash a blue nanodex. 

"How..ho..hhhh..how" asked Ash

"Gramps give me it a few day ago, before he hurt me"replied Gary.

"How about your Pokemon" asked Ash 

"Oh I have a spare nanodex" replied Gary

"Oh thanks" said Ash as he took his gift from Gary.

A few minutes later, Ash had all his Pokemon stored in his nanodex whilst Gary had already transferred all his Pokemon to the new nanodex.

(Time skip a few hours)

Ash had already arrived at the Pokemon center and registered. He decided to register under his real name since nobody will have their name revealed in the tournament due to some reasons.Gary had bought both of them some sleeping bags and toothbrush along with tooth paste.

Nurse joy give Ash a free plane ticket to Kalos and told him to go to a Pokemon trainer hotel especially built for the legends league: the scared flame suite".

(Time skip a few hours later)

Ash and Gary was on their plane and prepared for take of.

Gary had also entered the competion; He thought that it was a hournor to enter.

When the plane started, Ash fell into a great slumber....

Sweet dreams inhabbited his mind......

When they arrived, it was already night. Ash went to his hotel room whilst Gary went to his. Ash them went into the bath, naked and started relaxing.

"It's a wonderful feeling that I haven't had in days" said Ash to Pikachu, who despite found it embarrassing to watch his trainer bath, still came in.

"Pi pi Pika Pika pi"replied Pikachu(it's lucky you can bath, I can't because I might shock you with electricity if I come in)

As the gushing water hit Ash's neck, Ash felt as relexing  as ever.

After a nice warm bath,  Ash climbed into bed.

The soft sheets of the bed encouraged him to fall asleep, but before that, he saw a rainbow, followed by... Ho Oh. Ash felt to sleepy to care weather it was real or not and fell into sweet dreams......

In one of his good dreams, he remembered his good times with his mother and friend; he remembered catching his first Pokemon and meeting Ho Oh on his first day of being a Pokemon trainer.

In one one his bed dreams, he remembered how his friends betrayed him; their voices seemed to echo in his skull..... he suddenly felt as cold as fresh ice......