The altar

Ash tensed... the feeling was not what he had wanted... he knew he had to relax, release tension, and also find a way to get out of this mess. Somehow though, he felt as if something was not right. Time seemed to speed up, and slow down. Yet, he could not exit the time warp. It seemed like as if he was going to go in forever, stay in, trapped in time... despair flooding inside him. Even worst, he colourful array of pictures had gone, simply because the future was not known to him yet, to anyone for the matter, because it was changing at extraordinary  speeds!

He remembered that getting transformed forward in time was easy, and backwards was as well. However, exiting a time tunnel was harder, because there was no straight exit. Perhaps, he thought... he had done something dreadfully wrong. This tunnel was meant for Pokemon, to take each of the three pokemon fighting Necrozma all those millenniums ago, and was made specifically for Pokemon, not human. However, the warp vortex that sucked him back in time was also made to attempt to trap Giratina, not Ash, and yet it had taken Ash for a ride in time as well! 

Suddenly, out of the brightness sparked light, brightness as in all of a sudden Ash's mind was flooded with pictures, pictures of Necrozma killing all of the legendary Pokemon and enslaving them, reaching its full power and commanding its ultra beasts to kill thousands of harmless citizens... an image of someone... himself, labelled the one who never came... and then an eternity of pictures was flung over and over him... Ash wished peace, but found non, the pictures too disturbing and powerful to not think and escape from and too bright to be dimmed. It was almost like a collage of pictures, speeding up and then slowing down, thousands of years went by in just a matter of second, the earth slowly turning into a barren waste land, with a few habitats... zoos that kept enclosed humans that bore some hope... an oasis in the darkness... and finally, the crown in the sky... Necrozma roaming the lands, laughter erupting from his mouth, not because he necessarily enjoyed seeing suffer, but because he knew that he was laughing at someone... someone known as Ash, who one day just randomly dissapeared in the shadow dimension, never to be seen or heard from ever again...

However, though, there seemed only one place that was not at all damaged and still shown tall, and that was Necrozma's throne, or better known as the altar of the sun and the moon.

Suddenly, a peaceful bliss of silence urged over the world, and all of a sudden, all lights shut and there was only one more light source remaining: Necrozma! The new sun and moon, Necrozma was now the only light source in the world, and people, human beings who were many generations late, had forgetter who were the legendary Pokemon, because they now only knew one God: it was light, it was the once blackened figure: it was one who stood up against other legendary Pokemon, who were now considered evil...

And yet it was an endless paradox. You could say that Necrozma was the god and that the legendary Pokemon of Ash's time were simply ones that stole his world and that they were the bad, but yet people still worshipped them, and in the new era, it was the same thing. Necrozma was the new God everyone knew about, and the ultra beasts were considered his most highly used servants, who supported him in every aspect...

Another thousand year blinked by, and Ash found himself in trance, his very beliefs being changed, his will blended to suit what was happening in the future, his will bended to believe that there was only one light... but he still stayed strong, refusing to give in... and finally, he did, and blissful sleep overcame him.

Many thousands of years later, in Necrozma's rule, a boy woke up, unsure of where he was, he did not know where or who he was, much less what he was doing here. He simply sat up in the dark brown soil, his brain fuzzy with random flashbacks, buzzing with the power of Necrozma, he stood up, and sat down again, feeling a straining energy in his legs, he tried once more, and fell down again, unsure why he couldn't seem to get his balance. He checked his pockets and found a device, it said it contain pokemon information. Yes, wait, the boy remembered! He had something like that, something known as Pikachu... a yellow mouse... no wait, it was not a Pokemon, it was a devil, and it was killed according to myths, after an evil person called Ash mysteriously disappeared, no wait, something was not right, somehow a part of him remembered, craved for some knowledge lost, he thought he heard the name Ash somewhere... he thought he was good...