A blast from the past part 2

There was so much, so much things Ash wanted to ask butterfree; they had parted for so long and was able to finally have a reunion. Trainer and pokemon.

Despite this, Ash knew he had to keep calm and focuse on the main points of the reason of his arrival! One second late of thought and he would miss the plane; this would be the worst thing Ash could ever imagine: losing the legends league, one which he fought so hard for and longed for a win. It was his dream, his dream to become a pokemon master, a dream where pokemon could live happily alongside humans without being abused by evil trainers such as his former "friends"!

Ash took a deep breath and summarised the meaning of his arrival etc.

Before he did this, however, he wanted to ask how butterfree's family were doing. To him, this would be a polite thing to ask and show that he was just the same kind and caring trainer from when he was still in Kanto! 

Therefore he did:

"How's your family going" asked Ash

"Free ButterFree" replied butterfree (its good)

"ehhhhhhhh, could you call all the other memberes of the family here?" asked Ash curiously.

He was unsure weather butterfree would agree or not!

"Free free butterfree free" responded butterfree (sure, no promble, just a second)

"Freeee freeeeeee" butterfree let out long squeals!

All the other butterflies suddenly stopped doing whatever they were doing and started gathering around Ash like a herd of Tauros preparing to charge.

"So these are your children" said Ash curiously.

Butterfree nodded with pride; it clearly wanted to tell its former trainer who had set it free to allow it to be with its mate all about its children!

"Free butterfreeee butter freeeeeeeee" said butterfree (see that one there with yellow stripes, its one of my children. It heard yellow stripped butterflies were to be very rare!)

"Oh, wow" said Ash in amazement as he observed all the butterfrees surrounding him like a swarm of beedrils! It was more like an gasp due to Ash saying it with such amazement that it nearly muffled his voice!

"Free free"

All the butterfrees shouted in excitement.

Clearly, they were not used to having a human around and wanted to find out.

Some looked like as if they were preparing to attack; Ash could see them wondering weather Ash should be treated as a friend or a foe. Eventually they stopped and started nuzzling Ash!

It certainly wasn't comfy: 10 butterfrees all nuzzling you at once, but Ash didn't care. He wanted to show to the fellow butterfrees that not all humans were bad and some like him were good.

Ash's butterfree made a short introduction. After that, Ash told all the butterfrees a little about his journey. All the butterfree were amazed by Ash's advantures and gasped when they heard that his former "friends" betrayed him.  They were clearly unhappy.

(time skip 10: 40)

Ash had forgotten about time!

Five slipped past, ten minutes slipped past. Ash didn't care or know! He was too exited talking about his journeys that he completely forgot!

Finally, Ash ended his story. This was the time when he finally came to realise how late it was.

"Nooooooooooooo" shouted Ash, I am going to miss it.

Then he made a farewell and went.

Before he could go, however, butterfree told him that they were planning to migrate to Kalos and watch Ash's performance whilst helping him be the very best, like no one ever was!

authors note the votes are litten 2, popillio 1, rockruff 1 and rowlet 1! Vote when you can by typing in the comments because I will count the votes after the next 5 chapters and we will find which Alolan pokemon friend we will meet next!