The battle of the ultra beasts

Three days past so quickly that Ash didn't even realise it! 

"Charizard is unable to battle..."

Ash recalled Charizard. His opponents were clearly getting better as there was only a few trainers left in the league. His charizard managed to faint the first two of his opponent's Pokemon. Then a surprise stone edge from his opponents golem knocked it out!

Luckily, Greninja easily finished it off without even transforming into Ash Greninja form through battle bond!

Ash knew it was time: to capture a ultra beast!

It was that night after the battle that he had the dream: one which would shroud his thoughts into darkness once more.

In that dream, Arceus spoke to him.

Then it suddenly erupted into red light and groaned in pain.

"Ash, you need to hurry. Necrozma is growing power each day-" then it screamed in pain once more and disappeared"

Arceus also mentioned tons of things like not to forget your beast ball.

It was only till today that he saw it. In the sky, there was a mark. It had two sharp ears and a twisted mouth. It was almost like a goblin: the goblin's mark!

Then Ash remembered that Arceus also mentioned something like: " necrozma will send mark which look like... well goblins which help cover the suspicion. They will soon grow into some called an ultra worms, which allows ultra beasts to go threw.

It was till the next hour that there was new.

"Breaking news: goblin head marks have appeared in the sky and ultra beasts cams out. I need to explain this quickly so no extra detail is added. Yesterday one of them exploded into a vent and a Pokemon known as buzzwole came out. I know this due to the alolan proffesor's study in space."

The tv anouncer anounced.

He finished with: " anyone who captures this Pokemon will be granted 50 000 dollars as well as the Pokemon itself to keep and use if the trainer who caught it could control it."

Ash jumped up in excitement.

"Let's go" he screamed.

Then he burst out of the dirt with his Pokemon following.

(Time skip a few days later)

The legends league has been paused due to rapid attacks from the ultra beasts. 

Ash could now have a full time job as a ultra beast searcher and catcher.

Then, he saw it. Buzzwole!

Buzzwole seemed to be pretty proud of something it held in its hand. It was shaped like a diamond and mysterious light enclosed around it!

"Go Charizard, Greninja"

"Charizard, Flamethrower"

The flames only seemed to tickle the ultra beast.

"What" Ash cries out shocked. His Charizard was supposed to match loads of legendary Pokemon in combat yer it could even harm an ultra beasts!

Buzzwole suddenly started flying towards Greninja with amazing speed and swinging its arms rapidly.

Greninja got knocked down its feet.

"That, was dynamic punch"  Ash said shocked.

He clearly had to be more careful!

"We won't give up" Ash encouraged Greninja.

Then they transformed.

Buzzwole seemed a bit shocked but it still didn't seem afraid.

It hit Charizard with big buzz, dealing a small amount of damage due to it being ineffective.

Then, it swooped down and picked up Greninja and slammed it into Charizard.

"Greninja, double team"

Greninja created multiple versions of itself to distract buzzwole.

Buzzwole suddenly creaked it muscles and grew stronger.

It used bulk up.

"Charizard use blast burn" 

Charizard formed a flaming tornado inside its mouth, only to eat it back in as buzzwole punches it with a fist filled a electric.

"Wow! Thunder punch"

Charizard got thrown to the ground after the super effective punches.

"Use-"

Buzzwole suddenly lowered its horns and a green glow emoted out of it and zapped Greninja!

It suddenly became more healthy!

"What move could that be?" Ash wondered.

"Leech life" a voice next to him answered! It was another trainer! Ash realised that he wasn't alone and that fifty other trainers were with him as well!

Greninja was defiantly hurt.

It still stood strong to defend Charizard though, who was still regaining energy on hope of destroying buzzwole.

"Go on" Ash cheered.

Charizard stood up. Then it fell down.

"Don't give up Charizard, bellydrum and Greninja use water shrunken!"

Charizard managed to perform belly drum though it took it down to low health.

Greninja fires it's huge water shrunken before trillions of tiny ones.

"Go on, rapid fire"

Greninja did as it was told.

Soon, buzzwole was kept at bay.

Then, buzzwole suddenly charged toward Greninja, preparing to punch once more.

"Noooo" shouted Ash

Charizard suddenly shot a group of flames which managed to stop buzzwole from using the move. 

"Charizard, your alright!"

Charizard grunted happily.

To be continued