Part 1

Your cold thoughts fade away as a warm smile is passed to you from across the classroom.

You fidget silently with your phone after slightly smiling back at him, then drop the smile.

Yf (your friend) nudges you "what's wrong? You seem upset"

You look straight forward only to see his dark eyes looking back at you. You reply to her quietly "nothing, I just ... nothing" you divert your eyes away.

Your mind is unable to focus on the subject with all the worries on your mind, you doze off thinking of his pleasing smile, that makes you feel even more lost, as if he had a lot on his mind too.

After lesson you are the last one in the classroom even the teacher had gone. You get up and fix your earphones in you ears and set your music.

Without noticing you suddenly get tapped on the shoulder. You take one earphone out to pay attention to the young man who stands in front of you, close.

You freeze thinking what is he doing here. You analyze his expression that was asking for attention.

You wait for him to say something but since he doesn't, you speak.

You shyly greet him "hi" in a low tone giving a generous smile.

He replies the unexpected "I already know you" smirking.

Your eyebrows bend in confusion "er how?" 

He replies "that's not necessary for you to know... yet"

You think confused what is wrong with him! He's absurd, does he stalk me? "Well what is that supposed to mean, either my brain can't process what you're saying or you don't make sense... wait you know what, forget it, I have to meet my friend as well so, what do you want?"

You roll your eyes and sigh heavily.

you start packing your stuff in your bag. He watches your movement closely as he leans down putting his hand on the table, balancing on one leg more "I wanted to ask you for a favor, will you do it?"

You thought to yourself you never knew he will be getting closer to you more than the first smile.
You already felt something towards him from long ago... sort of ish but not so deep

You stop packing "tell me what it is first"

He continues "can you..."

Before he even tries to carry on, your friend bangs open the door "yah!... I was.." she looks Jungshook at the two of you together.

He looks angrily at the table after the disruption he didn't expect. Your friend raises her voice "yah I was waiting for you, why you still here?"

Your friend politely says hi to him. He replies back deadly "hi".

No response from you, She drags you out, with her voice echoing in the room "sorry we have to go"

He lifts his arm to you "but" ... his eyes look in several directions in desperation to tell you,  but you were already gone leaving him alone in the room in anger.

"couldn't you wait! I was nearly done besides I didn't take that long" you question her.

Yf/n looks back. So you look back too following her instincts. "just making sure he isn't behind us" looking forward again she continues "why were you with him, don't you know he's a psycho!!!?" She shakes her head and sighs heavily.

KJ (me): sorry guys I know this is a random start.... i actually was leaving classroom and thought of this hehee lol. I didn't plan the story ahead but it's just with the flow 😊.. hopefully you enjoy reading it 💙

THANK YOU ALL FOR READING MY BOOK, or even look at the front cover 😅🤗 I really appreciate it!

OH YEAH ONE MORE IMPORTANT NOTICE-
I haven't finished editing so if there are mistakes I'm sorry I haven't had a read through and made throughout changes yet.